Dolce Sativa?

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Hey Chimera, just checking out possible gear for future runs. Was checking out the description for the Dolce Sativa and it sounds like nice lifting high. Trying to find good, stong, motivational uplifting highs.

Is the blueberry more of an indica or sativa dom? I'm kinda stoked to see a more sativa skunk as I imagine both of those together should make for a good yield. What kind of stature and flower time is expected from this plant?

And not just asking Chimera, anyone with info or experience/pics with this strain would be greatly appreciated!

L

luvinlife

TG-Its an amazing strain. I had 2 phenos, both were big stretchers, and produced nice spearshaped nugs......One was more blueberry leaning and was done in 65 days the other was more skunk with hints of blueberry, it was taken at 77 but would be better taken at like 73 or 74 days. The high of the blueberry one is up up up....I found myself grinding jaw from it a couple times.....lol. the skunk one is a little more stony, most likely from being taken 12 days later....so far I cant toss either so I kept both phenos.....lol I'll try to get you a few pics up, one of these days soon. Bottom line_____ Get em!! they're killer beans!!!

true grit

true grit

THanks luvnlife! Thats very good to hear! Yeah toss them pics up homie if you can! I'm checking out these and that Mex Highland x Blueberry but from the sounds don't know if I'd have the room for the mad sati indoors.

L

luvinlife

youll be good with em tg. Just do some toppin and training and theyll work good for ya. I have the space so I just let em reach for the sky last time, but i gotta couple little bushes this time after training em..........oh and I'll put some pics up it just might take a week or so to find the pics lol....

F

fink

There both amazing but the mex will need topping and starting early shes a real stretcher!
good luck man

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I just mailed my money for the Dolce Sativa, after a few PMs to Chimera. Chimera has been great answering my questions and guiding me to make good decisions for my patients and grow program. I want to support this breeder; I hope the seeds arrive safely. If anyone has any grow tips for this strain, I'd like to hear 'em. I AM a very experienced Sativa grower, so the stretch, etc stuff I already know. Thanks for your time!

G

GreenTrees88

Altitudefarmer,
Keep us up to date on your grow. I'm looking for sativa strains to grow outside.
Peace

B

Bacchus

How far north can these be grown and expect to finish?? Would they finish by the end of October at 45N?

G

Green Supreme

No stretch in large plants. Medium feeder. Medium yield. Excellent quality. I got 2 keepers in a 10 pack, but I am a pretty lucky dude. I was first to buy this strain under the name Sweet Blue. Peace GS

M

Morphote

So Dolce Sativa was called Sweet Blue? Any difference in p1s used?

M.

C

chappie

Bacchus - I am also at about 45n and had horrible experience with Sweet Tooth outdoors this year. I'd love to know what you find that will work in this area. I use a greenhouse with massive vent fans but it still wasn't enough when it started raining daily in mid-September. My most successful strains this year were Point of No Return from Mandala and Female Seeds Northern Light (Lifebreather cut). Would love to find a Chimera or DJ Short strain that would make it out here... They say DJ did some of his breeding here in Oregon but I assume he was inland enough to avoid some of the rains.

PM me if you find anything suitable!

Latest posts

Top Bottom