dollar/store find : 10" steel grow rings, WORKS GREAT TO

• Thread starter grinkeeper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grinkeeper

dollar/store find : 10" steel grow rings, WORKS GREAT TO
Hi I have been having problems with my plants flopping around with multiple tops from bending and all of them competing for space or falling over. Now in th epast I used bamboo polls and wire to STAKE THEM .. It sucks to stake all of your plants for many reasons so I found an even better and as it turns out CHEAPER way to solve the problem I have been having. I have found at my local canadian DOLLAR STORE a 10" grow ring. Now these are usually used for outdoor tomato plants and are usually around 2-3 dollars. Well I found them at the DOLLAR STORE for the value price of{can you guess} a dollar. They work great to keep each plant from intruding on the space of the neighboring plants as well as the best benefit is that it supports all of the multiple stems in different spots on the inside of the ring. You can either use garden wire from the dollar store of rubber bands to attach the stems to the ring once you have installed it of course or just let them flop around inside the ring by them selves.. either way works and its a really great method of keeping all your stems pointed up up and away to the light of the never ending BUD... so here is a pic of the ring installed on one of my plants and I will also post a picture of what it looks like from the store shelf. It has one 10" ring and three long legs that you can adjust to any position on the ring then just push it into the soils and make sure all you stems are in the middle and your done... cost $1 .....

Dollarstore find  10 steel grow rings works great to
Dollarstore find  10 steel grow rings works great to 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom