Don’t Panic It’s All Organic! Week Three Five X Five Tent Grow

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Week 3 for this pretty five x five scrog of green. Vivosun tent grow. Scrog is homemade using PVC Pipe and a 4x4 inch wire mesh. Pool noodles spilt and added to outside to prevent tent damage under negative pressure. I use frogs to lower and raise the scrog table. So far that is working great! Redbeards Chocolate Mimosa, Grape Ape and California Orange. Grow through what you go through!
Dont panic its all organic week three five x five tent grow

Dont panic its all organic week three five x five tent grow 2
Skunk199

Skunk199

What seems to be your issue ?
I’m always running into some kind of deficiency. I recently came across buildsasoil and binged watched their YouTube channel. From my understanding I guess I’m not using enough compost in my soil mix. I noticed most organic soil mixes have a large amount of good quality compost, I barely put any in.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I’m always running into some kind of deficiency. I recently came across buildsasoil and binged watched their YouTube channel. From my understanding I guess I’m not using enough compost in my soil mix. I noticed most organic soil mixes have a large amount of good quality compost, I barely put any in.
What is your soil?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Is that an organic soil grow? Lol sorry didn’t realize that was stated on the heading. Looks amazing. I’m having a hard time with organic soil.
It is! Be happy to send you my mix and feeding process via messages.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

What is your soil?
Its not the compost that is important, it's all the microbes, bacteria and enzymes that come with it. You can get them ready to add in a couple of different formulas and types. We use Recharge and Fish Sh*t. You could use FF Microbe Mix I think its called, or another product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom