Donald Trump Vs. Marijuana: Here’s Who Will Win

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Damn it Lino I hate you so much.....I think I'm starting to like you. We will never see eye to eye on this. But....I do apologize for my remarks about your biology/horticulture skills. I've read many things you've written for years, enjoyed going back through them today. I honestly don't care who is in office as long as we can keep pushing for total legalization and can keep us all safe. I'll end it with that. :smoking:

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

About 4 grams deep into testing all these concentrates from my last harvest, ugh. Worst job EVER! Lol.

lino

lino

Trump is in trouble. The media, FBI, Comey, and the Dems are going to pulverize him now. This investigation will cripple him. Sessions and other implants . They are the ppl leaking. I get it now. His team is not loyal. I think the general's are fucking him too.
I get it now. @Neter Sentra you'll get to see trumpy get fried now. His only hope is to get an investigation going on Hill and Obama to powerful so I think ol trumpy is toast.

North Korea Kim Jong makes sense now, you can only be surrounded by ppl you know are loyal. Our whole system is corrupt with pure Power ppl in Gov. Trump would have to be surrounded by his family only. Trump cant survive politically.
What is Trumps biggest mistake? His team. They're Not loyal.

Trump might survive cuz they aint got noting on him, but he'll be rendered useless and not re-electable. Kim could shoot one at us or our buddies so Trump might make a come back with war.

Top Bottom