• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Donald Trump Vs. Marijuana: Here’s Who Will Win

Damn it Lino I hate you so much.....I think I'm starting to like you. We will never see eye to eye on this. But....I do apologize for my remarks about your biology/horticulture skills. I've read many things you've written for years, enjoyed going back through them today. I honestly don't care who is in office as long as we can keep pushing for total legalization and can keep us all safe. I'll end it with that. :smoking:

Trump is in trouble. The media, FBI, Comey, and the Dems are going to pulverize him now. This investigation will cripple him. Sessions and other implants . They are the ppl leaking. I get it now. His team is not loyal. I think the general's are fucking him too.
I get it now. @Neter Sentra you'll get to see trumpy get fried now. His only hope is to get an investigation going on Hill and Obama to powerful so I think ol trumpy is toast.

North Korea Kim Jong makes sense now, you can only be surrounded by ppl you know are loyal. Our whole system is corrupt with pure Power ppl in Gov. Trump would have to be surrounded by his family only. Trump cant survive politically.
What is Trumps biggest mistake? His team. They're Not loyal.

Trump might survive cuz they aint got noting on him, but he'll be rendered useless and not re-electable. Kim could shoot one at us or our buddies so Trump might make a come back with war.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1