Donald Trump Vs. Marijuana: Here’s Who Will Win

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

An investor told me that MMJ is a bad investment, not long after that I was in jail and lost it all. So did I really win my court case and did I make a good investment?

Home grows pay no taxes so Hicknpoop is coming, he just cant figure out how to get around the state constitution yet.

lino

lino

Trumps stopping mex imports with the Great Solar Wall, ingenious...

The wall faces south. Trump says the Great Solar Wall will save the Mex El Presidente lots of money by paying for itself with solar energy. Trumps taking out he Drones . My poor homies will have to get some suction cups....

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Ingenious....lol! So who is buying this solar electricity? And I'm confused are they your homies or are they dirty rapists and murderers?

lino

lino

Ingenious....lol! So who is buying this solar electricity? And I'm confused are they your homies or are they dirty rapists and murderers?
Trump will get a better deal on solar sales than us poor folks. We get at best 3 cents a kwh. I guessing Trump will sell it at 5-7 a kwh. he's got renewable all figured out , and he knows not much profits in solar and none in wind, is what he said last nite.

Bro in the Arkansas Valley still sells bricks.. Cartel hadnt showed up for payment in a long time. Bro was cracking jokes that homies cant get over the trump wall now to come and collect brick payments... he got a text from Mex not long ago, a chopped off head in the photo, caption says we expect payment in full, Homie will be knocking very soon. Homies wont rape or murder no one unless the soldier is told to do it. I know of 2 dispense owneres that homies want to take for some ransom money but commanders denied the request, just a matter of time tho. you read here 1st

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Kinda seems like you deal with shady individuals.

Question who is paying for this inflated solar power, and where are we getting that many panels. Also what would be the cost at even 7kwh to pay back 20ish billion?

lino

lino

Kinda seems like you deal with shady individuals.

Question who is paying for this inflated solar power, and where are we getting that many panels. Also what would be the cost at even 7kwh to pay back 20ish billion?
Trump explains in detail how to Pay for and build the Great Solar Wall, CHECK I T O U T

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I think Id rather have this guy for pres than trump

whitepistols

whitepistols

Solar wall bravo mr orange man...how do you gain support you appease the masses...Really curious if the hippys now will be trumpers since he can magically build a solar wall.

Wake the f!ck up everything is being exploited to the last hair on a gnats ass. Renewable energy the newist whore on the block of degradation.

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

so he praised himself said I'm a great builder the best builder said it's what I do best, he got the crowd to chant build a wall, then said it might be solar,then said he is going to save Mexico money?

So his plan or idea or random bullshit flying out his mouth is to turn his previous 20 billion dollar 30 foot wall into a solar wall?

The lack of common sense towards the reality of building a 2000 mile solar wall the cost, and the fact trump is going to pull any federal funding from solar technology is confusing. So to get this right the plan is to build a wall with panels built through an industry trump doesn't support to save Mexico money? I thought trump supporters hated Mexicans, and woman, and blacks, and asians, and lgbtq, and muslims, Jews, liberals, non liberals, other conservatives, nature, space. But they sure do love the confederate flag, you knows cause it's their heritage. Kinda got me thinking if that cunt stars n bars flag is their heritage then I guess the American flag is the my heritage.

lino

lino

Trump soared to almost 60% approval today... my stock are at record highs, jobless lowest in decades. The value of our homes have almost trippled. Looks like 7 more yrs of prospure.

lino

lino

Its nice having a masculine pres. its feels good to be respected agian.

lino

lino

The cost of the wall is peanuts. Just cutting back thenflux of support needed for illegals has got our economy fired back up.

lino

lino

Solar wall bravo mr orange man...how do you gain support you appease the masses...Really curious if the hippys now will be trumpers since he can magically build a solar wall.

Wake the f!ck up everything is being exploited to the last hair on a gnats ass. Renewable energy the newist whore on the block of degradation.
Renewable energy is a joke... and that comes from a solar inventor. Its a scam... we pulled the same scam back in 80s with thermo solar, its all a scam... i got solar cell phones 0 down, $30/mth for 20 yr contract,,, lol. ... ppl will buy that , believe it or not,,, solar city insutance rates r bout to go up to thepoint the will almost be bankrupt in colo.. hail taking out to many panel . Home insutancerates will skyrocket for home owners soon... bad idea all the way around

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Holy shit Lino you flip flop as bad as trump. Are you for or against trumps amazing solar wall. Yesterday you called it trumps great solar wall, and today you say its a joke according to a solar engineer. It's a scam, your words written just above. You've made it clear you're happy to have a masculine president a smart president, but stated it looks like 7 more prosperous years, implying the previous 7 under Obama were fantastic and prosperous. It's amazing to watch. There is no thought it's just the first diametrically opposed statement you can think of to any anti trump comment.i feel like I've seen this somewhere else recently.

Smerb

Smerb

It sucks that every opinion wants to run over every other opinion. Bullshit. Trumps going to do whatever. We as a people can't do shit. Smoke some reefer. Pot. Or dab yourself to calm down. I'm talking to nobody in particular.... serious though go smoke.

lino

lino

Im a Big time trump fan. I understand the solar scam. I was implying record profit this yr and 7 more. Solar wall, Its another solar scam to get young ppl in favor of the wall.. nothing wrong with some grn electrical to save mex some cash..

Obama broke this country into racism again. Trump trying to repair the wht hate and showing americs the true enemy of America. American enemies are not the rich wht men like obama painted. We can be proud again.

lino

lino

so this was a laugh for me. As we find out that there was never an investigation of Trump we have to ask ourselves what did we learn from a investigation, but not of Trump, but the Russian investigations:

1. We find out that Bernie Sanders and his women bankrupted a college , this shit might even be embezelment Holyshit, college that his wife was running. Bernie hired 2 attorneys cuz his ass is but they'rd defiantly looking at a Ponzi scheme and facing a charge of a FELONY. The Bern is under Investigation now. But this is different than a Trump attack, we got Rock Solid facts. Not fake news.
  2. Loretta Lynch is 2 inches from investigation for colluding with Hill n Bill, but it gets better, the FBI , Comey said the LL, attorney general, ordered Comey to squash the Hill email investigation , Felony.
  3. This brings us to the Untouchables, Clinton Foundation and Email server investigations are very close to being opened up again as new Clinton Criminal evidence arises from the Trump Investigation
  4. But if the Dems dont quit investigations they'll uncover the Obama wire tap on Trump if they're not careful.

is that shit funny or what, Dems lost the last 5 elections for seats.
They lost the Presidency,
they've lost the house,
this is the lowest amount of Dems since 1920. And the Dems are not realizing that this type of lunatic behavior is only hurting them. Boy Oh Boy, Obama sure fucked shit up....

TRUMP MUST BE CAREFUL WITH SESSIONS. WE (all of us Farmers) ARE THE MAJORITY NOW! And the disgusting dispenses, they're our home growers adopted RICH shit head brother. We can survive w/o him/dispenses tho.

Last edited:
lino

lino

Colo biggest bust, i told ya,,, but this is the DEA on big over limit home grows.

Do you see any of your Homies.
operation-toker-poker-board.jpg

Operation Toker Poker - There are over 30 running from the DEA currently.

Smerb

Smerb

Colo biggest bust, i told ya,,, but this is the DEA on big over limit home grows.

Do you see any of your Homies.
operation-toker-poker-board.jpg

Operation Toker Poker - There are over 30 running from the DEA currently.
You do more political talk here than growing.

fatawa

fatawa

certainly isn't right how funds are spent. And who is honestly surprised that in this country their would be budgets built for the purpose of being against the very industry that supports it.
no doubt..the whole "war on drugs" is this in a nutshell..c.i.a. put more dope n u.s. n 70's-80's then any drug kingpin

Trump soared to almost 60% approval today... my stock are at record highs, jobless lowest in decades. The value of our homes have almost trippled. Looks like 7 more yrs of prospure.
i should say im a trump supporter,not every word he says but some ideas r great.shaking up congress is great.but u do realize nothing trump has done yet has came to forition.we r looking at obamas wrk right now.no matter the president,the bills the inact take yrs to show results..so wenever our country is doing good look at the last guy.we will c n 10yrs how well trump does.what he signs n his office and what he speaks about on tv r not 2 n the same.wen the market fell out on bush,that was alot of clintons bullshit like nafta

Top Bottom