dono wat to do????

• Thread starter sleeper21223
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sleeper21223

ok so i need some help imma newb and i jus dono where to start. Iv been readin some of the threads and im so lost i dono wats wat lol i knwo its sad XD. but yeah i was hopeing i could get some help and be pointed in the right path.

C

Core

start reading and watch some grovide's.....google it...ohw yea here's a link to THCtube
theres already a grovideo posted ...

T

theconsumer

Well, you have much to learn my friend. First off you need to decide on indoors or outdoors, if you choose indoors make sure you read into the grow room specifications to achieve your desired goal. The best thing you could do is just read everything and anything that can be beneficial to your success. Basically, everything in the grow FaQ. Good luck! :animbong:

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I would definitely suggest you get a few good books on how to grow. Any good grow book will lay down step by step the decisions and materials you will need based on How you want to grow. Indoor or Outdoor. Soil or soiless growing mediums. Once you know how you want to grow you can begin to make decisions on equipment and strains. When you get this basic part decided the people here will be able to answer any specific questions you have. Just sart reading all you can, both in books and on here.

J

John Ditchweed

two words man..... spell checker..... most people here are repersenting something that is bigger then themselves.... please try and spell correctly..... sorry man but it drives me crazy to see people type like that..... it makes it seem like pot heads do fall into the sterotypes the goverment has given us.... witch is far from the truth most people here are well educated and not lazy

N

Nuglover

"representing something bigger than themselves...","which is far from the truth..." spell check what? LOL, Just kidding JD... had to do it. I agree with you to some extent. I wish people would type actual words but I think it's more a young computer/texting generation thing than an uneducated/lazy thing. God at least I hope so. I'm just barely computer literate and I don't text anyone so I'm still able to communicate with actual words. It makes no sense to me if you have a PHONE in your hand...TALK on the damn thing. Don't TYPE on it.LOL. I see people driving down the road texting and I want to run em off the damn road. I don't know...to each his own I guess.

J

John Ditchweed

"representing something bigger than themselves...","which is far from the truth..." spell check what? LOL, Just kidding JD... had to do it. I agree with you to some extent. I wish people would type actual words but I think it's more a young computer/texting generation thing than an uneducated/lazy thing. God at least I hope so. I'm just barely computer literate and I don't text anyone so I'm still able to communicate with actual words. It makes no sense to me if you have a PHONE in your hand...TALK on the damn thing. Don't TYPE on it.LOL. I see people driving down the road texting and I want to run em off the damn road. I don't know...to each his own I guess.

Oh I know, I am not saying he is uneducated but not spelling incorrect drives me insane..... if my kid spells better then you then..... this is a mary jane community don't give people any reason to believe the sterotypes the goverment has placed on the community to be correct

And I agree on texting...... hell even when I do I text I spell the full word.....but just freakin call me if you need something

N

Nuglover

"And I agree on texting...... hell even when I do I text I spell the full word.....but just freakin call me if you need something"

Amen brother. I'm so anal about this kinda stuff. I not only check my son's spelling but also his penmanship. His doen't get it now but oneday he will. The way you speak and write speaks volumes about a person. Sad that most people today seem to care more about their appearence than their intellegence. It's sad but not all that surprising considering pop culture today. Apparently today it's OK to be dumb as a brick if your cute. (Britney,Nicole,Paris.Lindsey,Etc.) today's role models...what a joke. Future looks scary to me.Today's younger generation is probably the most ignorant,selfish,and self absorbed generation in recent memory.JMHO...anyway enough bitchin, back to the thread.

Top Bottom