dont' buy that crappy seeds directly from sanniesshop

• Thread starter craposky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craposky

I'm not happy with sannie's shop. I don't know if the seeds sannie sell by thcfarm are the same he sell on his website.... but ....
I've never seen in my life BUYED seeds so small and so white .... i've buyed 95 € of seeds, free shipping, i've sended howewer 100 €.
no freebies .... and crappy seeds. it's the last time i buy from his website, and sure I thought Sannie was a great breeder and an honest person. I completely changed my mind after this purchase. "One pack of freebies with every order" says the shop ... where is mine ? sannie's shop are scam and i advice everybody in my community . It's the first time in my life i buy seeds for 100 € and no freebies, also the little nirvana give to me. alien, thcfarmer, gypsy.... everybody promise freebies and give us.
why ? this is not customer service, this is the crappiest service i've seen. And not for the NO freebies, i don't give a fuck of this, but for the appearance of your poor seeds.
and not only herijuana, i know this strain have little seeds. Every seed this shop send to me are The smallest, ridiculous , whitest seed i've seen in my life ... something a GOOD breeder and seller have to send to the trash, you send to your customers. good work, sannie. you lost somebody have trusted you are a good man and a good breeder.

C

craposky

i've received that today. but ... every seed WHITE , smaller (and if I said small are really small .... i have to use caliber for measure it ... no way it's good seeds ...) , and 100 € and no one freebie.
You are an happy customer ? me not. and it's not the first time in my life i buy seeds, trust me. this is crappy seeds. no substance, no growing .... just my two cents .... no , just 100€.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Plant them before you get so upset. I've seen small white seeds turn into ferocious she beasts and big brown striped seeds grow a homely little runt. You can't always judge a book by its cover.

C

craposky

ridiculous. i can't judge a book from it's cover, but i can judge a peach from her skin.
no way.

and .... where is my freebies ?

"a pack of freebies with every order"

ahahhahahahah!!!!! some troll take from my envelope? not serious and not professional.

D

Dulce

Only 9 post and already a rant about "worst seeds ever"!?!?

I call bull$hit....post some pics bro.

I've dealt w/ Sannies before. AAA+ service and seeds. MANY other farmers on here have had the same experience.

C

craposky

Only 9 post and already a rant about "worst seeds ever"!?!?

i have 22 years of growing outdoor and indoor on my old back.

why you open your mouth without knowing? it's not the number of posts that do the grower. or you think that?

howewer, i came sometime in this forum, but in others forum i'm a respectable dude. trust me or go , i don't have to demonstrate nothing to you.

C

craposky

but ... no problem. you everybody thinks i'm a troll and i'm saying bullshit?
no problem for me. I return to buy seeds from my old seedbank, you stay with yours.
cheers.

C

craposky

for ncmaineac: read my post, i've said "directly from his website".

i can't answer pm.

-----------------------

i've send a message directly to his website ... i'm waiting for answer.

C

chennemann

If you didn't get your freebies then you should email him. My friend has ordered from him and Sannie was really responsive.

If you read his site many of his seeds seem to be small. It seems to be a trait of his herijuana.

To say worse seeds ever is probably a little extreme???

jawnroot

jawnroot

Dude I've seen viable seeds of all sizes and colors. There's one fairly sure fire way to test: squeeze the seeds between your thub and index finger, if it breaks its bad.

Assuming they're good (which I'd bet money they are) you're paying for genetics not aesthetics. Either do a legit photo documented germ test or stop complaining. Sannie has a good enough rep here and elsewhere, so if you'e totally unsatisfied and unhelped you'd be the first I've heard of.

symbiote420

symbiote420

My uncle's been growing a looooong time he from the old gang of 70s growers, he says the old timers believed the smaller beans were the most potent. My homie just ordered Heri his are small seeds, I got a Heri cross from Mota and they are small. Pop em bruh if they fukt up then tripp, contact Sannie from what I understand he'll try his best to make you happy. You might get something extra for the trouble.

619ster

619ster

Sannies always come through for me :)

I even had a package intercepted and he still replaced my order. I've seen him replace many of my friends' seeds if any problems or missing freebies. Just email him, he's a good dude and breeder with top strains that will perform! My 2 cents ;)

jagle

jagle

vey happy customer of sannie, multiple orders, always on time, always great seds, great germ rate and monster plants of savage smoke.

this guy hasnt a clue

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ridiculous. i can't judge a book from it's cover, but i can judge a peach from her skin.
no way.

and .... where is my freebies ?

"a pack of freebies with every order"

ahahhahahahah!!!!! some troll take from my envelope? not serious and not professional.

dude contact sannie - email him at the sannieshop website (since you dont have enough posts here to PM him) before you come here complaining about a transaction from a another seed bank - bad form

not to mention complaining about seeds you havent even tried to germinate yet is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom