Dont count me out just yet .Its good to have friends in high places ..

• Thread starter Bullybeans420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Been kinda down lately thinking of how im going to make a come back starting from seed all over then my buddy who owns a dispensary hits me up and tells me i got a bunch of new stuff i want you to try i said heck i will appreciate anything i can get he tells me what do you think about these .Good morning. Hey man anything in particular you looking for? Apple Fritter, Apple Tartz, Slurricane IX, Pink Runtz, purple sunset, motor breath. Roasted Garlic Margy. Grape pie ...apples and bananas ..what a come back i cant wait to put yous on a show any yous would like to see first ? Time to hang up the lights and get the tubs set into place ...thank you God for your many blessings you bring ...🙏

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

God is good. I vote for Motorbreath and Roasted Garlic Margy.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Been kinda down lately thinking of how im going to make a come back starting from seed all over then my buddy who owns a dispensary hits me up and tells me i got a bunch of new stuff i want you to try i said heck i will appreciate anything i can get he tells me what do you think about these .Good morning. Hey man anything in particular you looking for? Apple Fritter, Apple Tartz, Slurricane IX, Pink Runtz, purple sunset, motor breath. Roasted Garlic Margy. Grape pie ...apples and bananas ..what a come back i cant wait to put yous on a show any yous would like to see first ? Time to hang up the lights and get the tubs set into place ...thank you God for your many blessings you bring ...🙏

Could always be worse. I've had to start over so many times in life it's not even funny. It sounds like you still have grow equipment so that's a good start.. A friend of mine, whom I have mentioned on this forum before, finally got what I warned was coming to him. He got screwed over by the people he was working for and his grows got raided. He lost EVERYTHING. I mean literally over 100k dollars worth of lights and grow equipment, all of his plants, seeds, everything.

Now I have no idea where he is. Last I heard he rolled on his bosses and took off presumably back to Miami where he's from.

At any rate, good luck and yes, God is good.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Happy to hear mate! You gotta run some apples and nanas.. Motorbreath 2nd choice

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Could always be worse. I've had to start over so many times in life it's not even funny. It sounds like you still have grow equipment so that's a good start.. A friend of mine, whom I have mentioned on this forum before, finally got what I warned was coming to him. He got screwed over by the people he was working for and his grows got raided. He lost EVERYTHING. I mean literally over 100k dollars worth of lights and grow equipment, all of his plants, seeds, everything.

Now I have no idea where he is. Last I heard he rolled on his bosses and took off presumably back to Miami where he's from.

At any rate, good luck and yes, God is good.
I hear what your saying and agree it could be worse at least i have a way to make a come back my health has been in the dumps for past yr and a half but im feeling better and i got a ton of genetics to start from again so im very thankful ...looking forward to the hard work ..

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Did 5 years behind bars, too - had to start from scratch... one thing I learned never put all your power into 1 enterprize, keep a Plan B (& C) secure... and cherish family above everything else... because when the shit hits, many so-called friends will be gone

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Did 5 years behind bars, too - had to start from scratch... one thing I learned never put all your power into 1 enterprize, keep a Plan B (& C) secure... and cherish family above everything else... because when the shit hits, many so-called friends will be gone
You got that right def feel you on that.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

You got that right def feel you on that
Kinda thinking of reviving some tga subcool strains i use to be all into his strains because at the time his strains had the best terps they might not of been the dankest but at that time nobody had the total package with strength and terps compiled in 1 so along with these strains my buddy blessed me with i think i might pop some beans of
Pink lady x chernobyl
Pink lady x cali o
Pink lady x 98 bubba
I mean since i already got cuts and can focus on a pheno hunt of some old tga genetics why not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom