dont forget to 'spring ahead' in the US

• Thread starter hubcap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hubcap

hubcap

just a reminder

clocks bounce and hour ahead tonight.

'we lose that hour of sleep', as they say.....

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!!

:character0103:

R

rounders02

thanks for the reminder Hubcap!totaly sliped my mind and forgot about it...

X

xchaoticmetalx

Thanks for the heads up, def forgot,lol. Here we come spring.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

ahh a much needed spring and summer right around the corner. :party0023:

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

Finally!!!...jeez, what a dreary Winter it has been...Ready to bask in the sun myself and enjoy all the skirts!! hehe..

S

sirshamus

Is there anyway to adjust your 12/12 schedule to the time change? I don't want to have to go in there an hour later, get to bed too late. Any ideas?

N

n0dn4rb

thanks HUB for the heads up...I would have def been late as a mofo for work tomorrow lol...

sirshamus....a 1hr time change is fine...they just don't like drastic changes while in flowering....

S

sirshamus

anyone else know if I alter my 12/12 to go with the time change, will it mess my girls up?

X

xchaoticmetalx

anyone else know if I alter my 12/12 to go with the time change, will it mess my girls up?

Just have to shut the lights off an hour early the night before, then throw them on the normal time ya usually do. Interrupting the 12-12 schedule is the killer.

B

BiggerTom

Just have to shut the lights off an hour early the night before, then throw them on the normal time ya usually do. Interrupting the 12-12 schedule is the killer.
That's what I'd do. I'm only 2 years into this though. I have done it each time, I hate stressing the plants.:sad0123:

hubcap

hubcap

turn off an hr earlier and turn on and hour earlier.
or resest timer.

all gravy, no adverse effects should show...
unless Chemdog dds are under there...

I KIIID I KIDDDDD!!!

S

sirshamus

cool, thanks guys. i didn't turn them off an hour earlier, so would it be bad to fire them up an hour early? If so, I can wait and do it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom