Don't give up on your runts

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
A Bubba Kush I should have killed this poor little thing as it had vegged for close to 6 months. It just didn't want to grow but I just kept watering and feeding it moving it to the side as others grew up around her. Finely I put her into the flowerroom 7 weeks ago and look at her now all shinny and frosty. I feel like a proud papa.

Bbkush close up frosty
Bbkush full
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
A Bubba Kush I should have killed this poor little thing as it had vegged for close to 6 months. It just didn't want to grow but I just kept watering and feeding it moving it to the side as others grew up around her. Finely I put her into the flowerroom 7 weeks ago and look at her now all shinny and frosty. I feel like a proud papa.
the little toot that could. Nice some of my best smoke came from runts that I should have but didnt cull.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Something about those Bubbas...They get off to some bad starts, look runty and sometimes mutant but in the end you could never tell they were almost headed for the bin weeks earlier,
I had some Peyote Purples that just looked odd and small all thru veg. Then in flower they turned it around and became the best in the garden

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Just updating pics for 8 weeks of flowering

BBKweek8
Bubba Kush week8

Latest posts

Top Bottom