Dont Talk To The Cops

logic

Administrator
Staff member
[GVIDEO]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6014022229458915912&q=&hl=en[/GVIDEO]

Good to hear it from the horses mouth, but not really telling us anything we shouldn't already know.

If you are a farmer, then you should know more than your basic rights. You should expect and be prepared for a visit, and record everything that happens yourself, using pen and paper, video (mobile phone), photos, etc.

I've organised a few illegal partie and had to deal with Police on a number of occasions.

Be polite, be quiet, admit nothing, deny nothing. In UK there is no right of silence, but there is a loophole ("I can't remember!").

Nothing scares the police like a video camera, because they then have to folow every letter of the law, which few of them ever do. It is your best insurance against acquittal. I take one to every party I am involved with, and it is the first thing that comes out when anyone sees or hears a siren!

I have never been prosecuted for a drug or party charge, but have been caught red-handed several times. If you keep breaking the law, you probably will get caught, but if you know what you are doing, you can still keep your record clean.

Ch.

i love this video, theres one right before it with a law prof giving you reason even he would never ever ever evreevereververveverveevereve talk to a cop, any info you tell that cop who was being "cool to me" cant help you,the info can only be "used against you in a court of law" the law is very literal people, I watch judge judy 3days a day haha

plain and simple.

keep your fucking mawf SHUT.

rule #2 gets NO simpler than THAT.

(rule #1, of course, is we dont talk about fight club)

-cap, out.

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Shut Up and let your lawyer talk, and you will walk! If you are growing and not legal, watch this video every year. It can't hurt.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash
Sold out

Sorbet Stash