Don't wast time on cheep l.e.d,s .

• Thread starter Freaky75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freaky75

Freaky75

Hi folks I'm relatively new to growing and got conned in to buying a cheep l.e.d . After 10 days of seeding I realised they weren't growing much so I got myself a Hps 600w dual spec . Kinda wish I got the 400 w as the heat off its unreal . I've got a 6x6 room store with 3 sizeable fans .temps are currently 28.c but the RH is only at 39-46 sometimes dropping to 33 . Have got soaking wet towel hanging close by to try bring the RH up somewhat . Has anyone got tips on how to bring the RH back up to 55 or there about some . Here's some pics . The ones in 3 gallon pots are the easy bud auto . also just popping up her head in the past hour is the kritical Bilbo XXL auto and the solo cups are photoperiods from a mixed Baggie seed . Thanks T.F happy farming folks
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I would try one of those evaporator ac units. I use one in veg and it works a peach, but my space is smaller than yours at a square meter. Are you talking meters or feet for that room? Are you pulling in air from outside the room? Exhausting?

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

What led did you buy? I got kingbrites and I'm already seeing great results.
New to growing too.

Freaky75

Freaky75

Hiya milson it's ft . I've just adapted my storeroom lol.needs must . I had a full spec led. They never grew much the first 2wks but I think it were just not close enough cos it was a SMD2835 144 chip 6 IR 6UV 6CW 63R 63B . Not shure what size chips . Do u know much about em so yeah I'm going to get a humidifier. I've no exhaust yet . That's nxt on the list . I've to put a big vent on the door one at top n bottom so I can put a fan to pull in air . I'm just having to leave door open a tad and close it at night afore lights off . There's a big window that I leave open just outside the door but can't compensate for a fan . Once I've got the fan on I can move the light from the corner where it gets best reflected light to the middle of the room where I can better look after em .

Freaky75

Freaky75

Hi Iturnigrow Can I see a pic of your board bud and how close did u have it please

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Hiya milson it's ft . I've just adapted my storeroom lol.needs must . I had a full spec led. They never grew much the first 2wks but I think it were just not close enough cos it was a SMD2835 144 chip 6 IR 6UV 6CW 63R 63B . Not shure what size chips . Do u know much about em so yeah I'm going to get a humidifier. I've no exhaust yet . That's nxt on the list . I've to put a big vent on the door one at top n bottom so I can put a fan to pull in air . I'm just having to leave door open a tad and close it at night afore lights off . There's a big window that I leave open just outside the door but can't compensate for a fan . Once I've got the fan on I can move the light from the corner where it gets best reflected light to the middle of the room where I can better look after em . View attachment 1007483

The only thing I know about lights is.. Kingbrite is decent and have alot of happy customers, myself included right now so I'd recommend them to you
It sounds like you're getting there, all about trial and error isn't it, hopefully we both have successful grows though 😎

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Hi Iturnigrow Can I see a pic of your board bud and how close did u have it please

These were my lights that I bought and they were dimmed to around 20-40%
Height was roughly 2.5feet maybe a little more bud.

I was told to lower them recently after transplanting, have yet to see them today

Freaky75

Freaky75

I'm in uk too . Yeah the tools are out tomorrow I'm going to fit 2 big vents on the door tomorrow. Hopefully that I'll sort it bud

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hiya milson it's ft . I've just adapted my storeroom lol.needs must . I had a full spec led. They never grew much the first 2wks but I think it were just not close enough cos it was a SMD2835 144 chip 6 IR 6UV 6CW 63R 63B . Not shure what size chips . Do u know much about em so yeah I'm going to get a humidifier. I've no exhaust yet . That's nxt on the list . I've to put a big vent on the door one at top n bottom so I can put a fan to pull in air . I'm just having to leave door open a tad and close it at night afore lights off . There's a big window that I leave open just outside the door but can't compensate for a fan . Once I've got the fan on I can move the light from the corner where it gets best reflected light to the middle of the room where I can better look after em . View attachment 1007483
The first couple of weeks a seedling is growing roots, you'll notice very little or no growth above the soil; so you might have thrown your cheap LED light away a little too soon??

Latest posts

Top Bottom