For Sale Dookie Farms clone onlys - GMO, Wedding Cake and more

• Thread starter kaka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Need something to cut thru a high tolerance or knock you out at night?
Meet GMO Cookies. Potent, foul, easy to grow, vigorous cannabis.
After smoking on this batch she's become one of my favorite smokes.
Highly recommended.
dude u just describe my basic needs = knock me out and good grow qualities. please tell me you will do S1's of her and expected ETA if that is in your plans. thx.

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

WHAT exactly is that ? never heard of that and do u know what the effects are like ? i hunt effects 1st. and flavor 2/3. fuck the smell lol.
I got it from a medical dispensary in NJ. It was like I was in high school again. It got me more fucked up than wedding cake.

ShhhPlzzz

ShhhPlzzz

Just wanna give a shout out to kaka for keeping it clean and honest with me. Dude hooked me up with an extra freebie due to some technically difficulty's, but the point is he had solid communication with me as these things happened. I would recommend getting your cuts from him, there's some shady people out there but kaka is not one of them!

odirt

odirt

Kaka the truth I think I’ve grabbed almost every cut he has offered. The gmo at 84 days hit almost 3 under a ole school air cooled ups 4x4. She stretches like a mofo I zip tie shit out her. Wedding cake dank just little picky on nutes heavy feeder. Nic bruiser got it all. Motobreath Fire I cant say I’d pick 1 over other. Kaka the truth

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

thanks guys.

I had a few more Mac1 root if anyone wanted the gmo/mac deal or the fritter/mac deal.
Hey,just curious if you would have something that suits my needs? I’m looking for extremely potent indica with really heavy narcotic,sleepy,soothing effect. I suffer from PTSD,Anxiety,& insomnia. It’s hard to find strain lately that helps. Usually if I find one that’s calming it’s accompanied by psychedelic effect that leaves me anxious.

kaka

kaka

Supporter
Hey,just curious if you would have something that suits my needs? I’m looking for extremely potent indica with really heavy narcotic,sleepy,soothing effect. I suffer from PTSD,Anxiety,& insomnia. It’s hard to find strain lately that helps. Usually if I find one that’s calming it’s accompanied by psychedelic effect that leaves me anxious.

Possibly gmo, but it sounds like you need some cbd in your life. I'd look for a quality hemp cbd capsule and get a baseline of cbd flowing in your body daily. It should help a lot with unwanted effects.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Possibly gmo, but it sounds like you need some cbd in your life. I'd look for a quality hemp cbd capsule and get a baseline of cbd flowing in your body daily. It should help a lot with unwanted effects.
Thx alot for the tip! I had no idea & had never considered cbd for this. I just always assumed a hardpunching high thc indica was the answer. I used to be an every day smoker & could smoke any strain but after the PTSD it seemed most made me anxious except for a few idicas so I stayed away from alot of strains especially most containing sativa. Surprisingly tho strawberry cough which is a 60/40 mix actually helped with the anxiety.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Is there any particular brand you would recommend in the cbd capsules? Seems like theres alot out there.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

You'd probably have to test a few brands. The ones I use came from flowers I grew outside last year.
but yeah it sounds like you'd benefit from giving cbd a try. I love the stuff.
Yeah I'm definitely gonna give it a go. I miss being able to smoke without feeling that nervousness. I'd been smoking for years until all that happened. I been growing for a few years,mostly out door. Did my 1st indoor grow last year but I just give it to my family cuz of those unwanted effects I mentioned. I was on benzodiazepines for years for the PTSD but I gave those up. Just been looking for that perfect strain. Sounds like what I really just needed was CBD. Makes me feel like theres some hope now with smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.