Double headers what strain pls

• Thread starter Girlgrowinggirls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Girlgrowinggirls

Girlgrowinggirls

Can someone tell me what strain this is and why they have double some have got 3 heads on buds
Double headers what strain pls
Double headers what strain pls 2
Double headers what strain pls 3
Double headers what strain pls 2
Double headers what strain pls 4

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I think its called, "polydactyl".. or something like that...a pretty common mutation that occurs in many strains. Kind of like a twin.. or triplet.
Some have been know to be great yielders! I hope yours is one. Cant tell you the strain. Bag seed? Those sure are some pretty flowers! I know that for sure.

Girlgrowinggirls

Girlgrowinggirls

I think its called, "polydactyl".. or something like that...a pretty common mutation that occurs in many strains. Kind of like a twin.. or triplet.
Some have been know to be great yielders! I hope yours is one. Cant tell you the strain. Bag seed? Those sure are some pretty flowers! I know that for sure.
I’ve knicked name them ball bags lol my first grow so I don’t know a lot about these little ladies😋

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Well I'm impressed.. you shoulda seen my first indoor grow lol I had six bag seed all growing in one five gallon bucket...I taped tin foil to the walls of a shower stall in my spare bathroom, and put 1000 watt hps bulb in there...lol Basically I made an oven and tried to grow some plants in it. I think I yielded a whole ounce from all six plants and 1000 watts...lol Many years ago...but I remember. So you are off to a great start! Keep up the good work. After you get the plant figured out you should invest in some fire genetics from a trusted breeder. Good luck!

Girlgrowinggirls

Girlgrowinggirls

Well I'm impressed.. you shoulda seen my first indoor grow lol I had six bag seed all growing in one five gallon bucket...I taped tin foil to the walls of a shower stall in my spare bathroom, and put 1000 watt hps bulb in there...lol Basically I made an oven and tried to grow some plants in it. I think I yielded a whole ounce from all six plants and 1000 watts...lol Many years ago...but I remember. So you are off to a great start! Keep up the good work. After you get the plant figured out you should invest in some fire genetics from a trusted breeder. Good luck!
Lol that cracked me up and thank you

Girlgrowinggirls

Girlgrowinggirls

A cple of my other little ladies
697E1690 B92D 40D2 9DCF 8EE292979A50
AAEBD0C2 3852 4215 B035 B48870FD4DBC
5B3F8FC2 6C0A 4117 B235 26C22F342F59
04CD2FF4 5A2C 4BE3 A3EC 8400F4B9B129

Latest posts

Top Bottom