Double trouble

• Thread starter Neoliet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neoliet

Neoliet

Hi all happy growers,

10 weeks ago I started with a long postponed project, the reason why I finally, after so many years, started with this ‘secret’ adventure? The innovations in LED technology, low prizes of grow equipment and cause the legislation in the US; big online grow-community with kick-ass video’s!

After some online research, I have chosen for a respectable breeder. RQS Green Crack Punch, feminized seeds?! Cool! (I’m proudly Dutch).

Ordered a 4x2 complete grow tent kit with a Spider Farmer SF2000. XL AutoPots, coco / perlite, organic dry amendments and organic liquid fertilizers, etc… Christmas came early ;)

I know what you are thinking know…Yes, you are correct, I’m going to grow organic in Coco / Perlite (50/50).

…and I’m going to mainline my babies!

Cast out, banned 4 life

In week 5 of veg I joined a online grow community, but they didn’t really like the idea of growing organic in coco or mainlining .

The problems really started when I flipped my ‘tiny’ plants (week 7) and said that I only had 9 weeks left, and that I will have 16 BIG FAT COLAS by that time.

Anyways, I got a lot of shit and after making 2 funny videos out all that negativity I got a ban….

77CF1D6C-5B1C-4EBC-965D-31D7EF535B04.jpeg

197B6DEB-7D4C-4A42-9411-368D04C6C5DA.jpeg

I’m hoping to be accepted and welcomed in this grow community, I still have 7 weeks to go, and I really can use good advice to finish this adventure successfully!

Thank you 🙏

Last edited:
Neoliet

Neoliet

Ghetto Gangster Troll, do you know him?

TROLLITUP collective and owners:

Coming up next: Punk ass bitches with mustaches from Chuckers Paradise Tinvalid.com

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Welcome to the farm! It took me less than a week on rollitup to decide that I didn't want to be part of what was allowed to go on there. This place has a bunch of knowledgeable members, great admins and very little drama. It's the farm and we grow here, we grow together not against each other!

jguit

jguit

Supporter
If you want to grow organic, coco is probably not your best choice.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Ow yeah? Why is that??
Can lock out calcium, magnesium and iron: Because of its high cation exchange rate, coco coir stores and releases nutrients as needed, but it tends to hold calcium, magnesium and iron. This means you’ll need use specific coco coir nutrients to boost Ca, Mg and Fe levels for healthy crops.

Neoliet

Neoliet

Can lock out calcium, magnesium and iron: Because of its high cation exchange rate, coco coir stores and releases nutrients as needed, but it tends to hold calcium, magnesium and iron. This means you’ll need use specific coco coir nutrients to boost Ca, Mg and Fe levels for healthy crops.
Yes, thank you. I’m aware of that.

Top Bottom