doubleds 10 lb plant/room test.

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quantum9

Quantum9

whats your point hoe? you trolling little fuck. keep reading and you'll find I have never said it doesnt grow big plants fast, or it was a bad system, I said its not worth the fucking risk, and it isnt, not when and extra 3wks of veg will get you the same yeild with zero risk in coco.

I pretty sure I have more documented MPB runs that any other person on the farm, and I had a mess up, and shared that information so others wouldnt make the same mistakes, answered more PM's with the same stupid questions from little retards like you time and time again.pretty fuckin cool if you ask me, what exactly have you added to the farm?

DD doesnt show pics of his failures. he waits until months after a bunch of flops start popping up, and then he shows a room full of trash and claims its not root rot its "lumen shock" ha fuckin ha. northone and I always get a kick out of that

.and least Im man enough to share cons with a system so others can use their brains and figure out what their best option is. but dont worry bout me thou bud I made plently of money running MPBs, but Im not stupid enough to grow something worth more than gold in a system that can fail overnight.

and DD lost my respect when he claimed to pull 32lbs off 4 plants in a 10x10. if he said I just pulled 15lbs I could stomach that. or his fake commerical hydro system he sold after posting a DIY

oh yea and when he says he has never given out a cut of g-13, he offered to trade me a cut for a cut of bubba kush about 3yrs ago.

so I hope I cleared things up for you little man, now get back to researching so one day you can set up your dream grow

Gold is worth 6-10 times more then cannabis depending on your region, and that was the most accurate statement that was made in your entire post.

Im not sure why you are so deathly afraid of MPB/water culture; as i have never lost a run in either. I also have seen many 4+lb per light rooms with two weeks of veg.

I have no idea if DD did it or not, but im positive you have no idea what your talking about.

At a certain point you may have to accept that you simply do not have the skill or nuance to handle water culture?

A

AzDidde

Has anyone independently grown using them system, outside of DD. Would be nice to have confirmation from other growers that this system truly yields 8+ lbs per plant. T

A

AzDidde

lbs per plant is irrelevent. GPW is much more important.

Sounds like the answer is No.

This "amazing" set up has been here for several years now and no one has been able to replicate similar results of 8lbs per plant in a similar room size..? No independent verification by replicating this process...... ?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Gold is worth 6-10 times more then cannabis depending on your region, and that was the most accurate statement that was made in your entire post.

Im not sure why you are so deathly afraid of MPB/water culture; as i have never lost a run in either. I also have seen many 4+lb per light rooms with two weeks of veg.

I have no idea if DD did it or not, but im positive you have no idea what your talking about.

At a certain point you may have to accept that you simply do not have the skill or nuance to handle water culture?

Dizzle has not been on this site in a while. He ran around 7 runs of MPB's before he got a case of rot, which scared him over to chow mix. In chow he was able to consistently pull 2+ per plant, so he felt like the reliable way was better. I think he was actually the first one to make the MPB after DD started posting here. He also created the 1-2 punch, which the company hydrofungicide adopted. I am defending him because he was a good member here. Super helpful and shared a lot. Check his Dizzles bootyclappin on your grave thread. It's good shit.

There is quite a background on DD if you read in to Heath robinsons posts. Dizzle has a point about DD never showing failures.. But who can blame him, in the end he was trying to sell a system.

Also, at one point weed was worth more than gold. Pre 2008. I remember gold being 3 hundo and an ounce of chron being 4 hundo... that was a long time ago but still..

Quantum9

Quantum9

Thanks for the background, from this thread he just seemed like someone screaming...

and yes, when the pre 98 didnt need to be referred to as pre, gold was at an all time low and cannabis was at an all time high.... Wouldn't that be nice.

Amber

Amber

Dizzle has not been on this site in a while. He ran around 7 runs of MPB's before he got a case of rot, which scared him over to chow mix. In chow he was able to consistently pull 2+ per plant, so he felt like the reliable way was better. I think he was actually the first one to make the MPB after DD started posting here. He also created the 1-2 punch, which the company hydrofungicide adopted. I am defending him because he was a good member here. Super helpful and shared a lot. Check his Dizzles bootyclappin on your grave thread. It's good shit.

There is quite a background on DD if you read in to Heath robinsons posts. Dizzle has a point about DD never showing failures.. But who can blame him, in the end he was trying to sell a system.

Also, at one point weed was worth more than gold. Pre 2008. I remember gold being 3 hundo and an ounce of chron being 4 hundo... that was a long time ago but still..
Man I remember when the chron was more than gold too. Those were the good ole days.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I miss MrDizzle......that guy was rad.

G

Grow4Flow

can anyone tell me where the quick connects were sourced from on DD buckets? tried to find his original thread with no luck

M

moma sativa

MR.drizzal
I had to lmao when I read DD did 32pounds on 4 plants....wtf....good job buddy

J

Jalisco Kid

Well I have 1 or 2 rounds with rdwc under my belt. I even make my own systems so I kinda have a rough understanding. So you might question my skills don't give a fuck either way but a chow mix will stand up to any rdwc on harvests without the troubles of rdwc. For you to say that about MR. D. shows me you have a limited view on the industry. Knocking out grow after grow is alright,but when the shit hits the fan and you have to tell all your patients they will get far less then round,well that sucks
For those without enough funtickets,time to learn well, I would put you in a chow mix. I know in large rooms it will rock compared to any system. JK

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Your not thinking properly my friend. First, you cant use the lid that comes with the 100 gallon res, to flimsy and collapses when plant gets to heavy. You have to use a lid mde out of plywood covered in plastic with the hole for your net pot. ok, you lose some net pot height right there. The 100 gallon res is 4ft x 4ft and 12 inches tall. I am not sure typing this what the height of a net pot is but lets say 8 inches, so we have res, 12 inches and plywood 1/2 inch gives us a total of 12.5 inches minus 8 inches for net pot. that leaves 4.5 inches plus an inch of water in the bottom of the net pot for a TOTAL of 5.5 inches of nutes in your 100 gallon res.... so approx 45 gallons of water total per 100 gallon res for each plant. Dude, 8 - 3 lb plants per 24 hour period use 75 gallons of water at week 4 of flower when humidity is at a steady 40%.

Huge lesson here guys, you have to have a main res that you can fill on fri and only have to top up small amounts of water and nutes before you change out the system the following fri.

hope this helps mate

dds

What up all, I know this thread is old but wanted to throw this in just in case some of you already have the flimsy lids mentioned above. I had some 75 gallon rezs with lids from an auto top feed setup that I don't use anymore and decided to use em' and give DWC a shot. Here is how I reinforced the lids, pretty easy mod:

1/2" PVC
(4) Double slip fittings
(4) Corner slip fittings
The bit is 7/8", which is the outside measurement of 1/2" PVC.

DSC01259

DSC01258

I peeled up the edge of the lid to take this pic but the lid sits flush on top of the slip fittings.
DSC01257

DSC01256

Out of the frame is a 60" tomato cage that fits into the PVC nicely. This setup could hold 150+ lbs. in the center. Anyway, JFYI.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Nice. This looks just like Giddeons infamous "aircage", but you stepped it up and included the tomato cage holder.

E

ecofrog

.57 g/ watt.... junky yield. When you get above 1.1g/watt, then you are doing things efficiently.

Top Bottom