Doubleds 13 Dawgz coming to the farm !! Tree Strain

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doubleds

Good day Farmers

Well it's time to get some beans to the farm !! I crossed my g13 lady to a spacedawg male a few months back and all the testing has been done. Out of 10 growers starting 15 seeds each we only ended up with 2 seeds not sprouting and a female/male ratio of 60%. Each grower found the yielder and each one raves about the strain. I am sending in 20 packs of 13 seeds and it will be along time b4 i can make any more.

This strain is a great mpb system plant. Stick to the indica pheno's esp. the ones that show the leaf curl. That is the g13 pheno and it will yield large sticky, fruity, stinky buds.

Good luck to those who get them.

dds

Ps " GUSH " beans are being tested now and available in a couple months. Feminised g13 x garberville purple kush.

true grit

true grit

Hopefully get in on these! Thanks for sharing these broham. Yours and Ocanabis logs on these looked great!

How does the Gush lean? G13'ish or PK'ish?

R

Rolln J

Im gonna try and get some to try growing some trees in 18 gal containers w/coco like JK has been talking about...

this mix sounds like it will rock in any setup though.

these gonna be BINS?

mello

mello

doubled's,

1st off i'd like to let you know how much i admire not only your knowledge and skill, but the generosity you've shown by sharing your genetics and the system you developed. you have revolutionized growing, and instead of selling your secrets you have given us all detailed instructions on how to do it. for that, i tip my hat and thank you graciously.

i have 2 questions for you: first off, when and where will your "13 dawgz" be
available?
and do you have any recommendations on a/c units brands/models for a set up similar to what the smith's have?

again, thank you kindly.

mello

D

doubleds

doubled's,

1st off i'd like to let you know how much i admire not only your knowledge and skill, but the generosity you've shown by sharing your genetics and the system you developed. you have revolutionized growing, and instead of selling your secrets you have given us all detailed instructions on how to do it. for that, i tip my hat and thank you graciously.

i have 2 questions for you: first off, when and where will your "13 dawgz" be
available?
and do you have any recommendations on a/c units brands/models for a set up similar to what the smith's have?

again, thank you kindly.

mello

hi bro
13 dawgz will be available on auction here at thcbay.
I will send hem this week and they should be listed next.

it depends where you live bro, if you get snow then the friedrich mini split is the only option, good til - 18 degrees. If you live in a warm climate then any MAJOR BRAND NAME will do. Mitsubishi is a great model. Buy the biggest you can.... 36,000 btu.

dds

J

Jalisco Kid

Do you have any pics of the 13 dawgs? I saw a thread by a friend of yours I believe but it was in a different system. JK

S

sRoC1

doubled's,

yea i tip my hat and much thanks they should have a donation jar lol!!

I

Inuit

Where on the bay will they be listed. Will the put up a category for your seeds or an "independent" category?

Thanks

A

G

GreenTrees88

Doubleds,
Any update as to when these will be listed?
Thanks

E

easypleasie

Hey folks, it's probably up to the post office and Logic at this point. Logic always sends out an announcement before things go up on auction. Get your camping gear out :)

B

bakershredhead

Hey easypleasie never bid for seeds before. Do I just go the THCBay and just camp out for when they get listed? Thanks

E

easypleasie

I'd wait till an announcement is made on the announcements section. Sometimes you only get a short time after the announcement. No true system on getting the beans, sometimes it's just luck. These will sell out in less than a couple minutes, more likely.

E

easypleasie

No prob, man. Don't get too bummed out if you miss getting beans. It can slip through at the blink of an eye! I've missed plenty of good releases from something simple as being on the phone.

S

swisscheese

Forget waiting I'm driving to New Brunswick and going to peddle on a street corner with a sign reading "Will work for Doubleds G13 hybrid seeds!"

Top Bottom