DoubleD's going commercial?

• Thread starter persiankid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Dude... I heard he had a sex change, sold led lights, worked at UC developing their new top secret system, the G-13! But then the government came in and took everything, and hauled off to prison, where he had just 8 hours left to keep terrorists from unleashing a deadly viral contagen into the atmosphere killing anyone that ever smoked pot, causing the Governator to come and terminate everyone, and then he escaped...

Now he is dealing arms to manure farmers, in southern youbetchastan.... yea..

but hes really under cover...

TK yea, I think you sumed it up, heheh :)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I get no better performance from the 13 gallon buckets over the 8.5 gallon ones and in one case the 8 gallon ones did better on a short flip but at 4-5 week veg there is virually no difference in the plants

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Air disc in each one and a bigass one in the epicenter

I overdrive them with more air pump than recommended as well

Tex

L

Lost

Was going to run the 6xxl with the ap-100.. That should be good huh?

Rubber air disk?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Dude... I heard he had a sex change, sold led lights, worked at UC developing their new top secret system, the G-13! But then the government came in and took everything, and hauled off to prison, where he had just 8 hours left to keep terrorists from unleashing a deadly viral contagen into the atmosphere killing anyone that ever smoked pot, causing the Governator to come and terminate everyone, and then he escaped...

Now he is dealing arms to manure farmers, in southern youbetchastan.... yea..

but hes really under cover...

TK yea, I think you sumed it up, heheh :)

hahah so glad your back with us lost

F

fletchman

Runnin a total of 12 different UC systems and 1 DD system and am about to scrap the DD setup if that tells ya anything...it just doesn't do what you want it to at all, way to complicated, way to much water in motion to do what it does, way to many lines, way to many holes, like takin a 40 seperate steps to crack an egg. Rube Goldberg comes to mind..lol

Has anybody even got remotely the results previously posted? I don't think so unless i missed something, the systems just do not perform or at least I can not figure it out and I am pretty friggin crafty with water. Not doubtin anybody but I have just pulled some two and three pound DRIED plants and they are way way way bigger than any that have been shown to represent much higher wieghts..Im not sayin anything, Im just sayin

Under Current is hands down the easiest most cost efficient way to blow out rcdwc right out of the box and especially for DIY which the DD is a total nightmare

Anyways thats my .02

Tex

Enjoy lol
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iIZpnBpTfU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

LMAO!!

Yeah DD's system has too many pipes,hoses,check valves,pumps,ect.

The UC is clean and does a great job.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Imo

Not to be an ass, but those look like the 1990's version of "DWC Buds".

Some of the largest flowers ever recorded on the internet were grown by the early RDWC pioneers like Heath, Big Toke, Hurt Back, even JK for that matter. But from my recollection, the large bud and plant size were always offset by larfy, leafy, low oil content nugs.

Though these RDWC luminaries were exhibiting waters ability to blow plants up, it was also reinforcing water cultures reputation for growing large yet sub par fruit compared to what other methods (Rockwool, soil, perlite, coco) were producing.

The Herb quality grown by today's UC water culture growers is premium....redefining the negative perception of DWC Herb created in the previous decade on computer screens and in bongs around the world.

As far as I can tell Mr. Dizzle is the man with the most documented MPB runs under his belt, even more than DD. He's had some banner harvests, proving the MPB system's design merits without a doubt. Looking forward to seeing him chime in on the subject of 4+ LB plants in the MPB.

Also love to hear from Jack on his last UC13 run...I think I remember reading him say he had 3+ pounders on 50" centers, echoed by Tex's results. And this is "Elite" Triple A medicine.

I'd imagine it won't be long before the Farms All-Star Growers get their hands on the UC Pro system CC's got dropping next year, but I'd imagine we'll be talking 6-8+ LB'ers given the modules are 35 gallons. By that time 4+ LB'ers will be sooooo 2010. :mmm

My homies at CC threatened me with bodily harm if I spill the details, I'm probably fugged already, oh well.

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Reminds me of the farmer that shows up at Halloween with a 1 ton pumpkin. I wouldn’t want to make a pie out of it. It seems the best pot comes from low yielding strains.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Reminds me of the farmer that shows up at Halloween with a 1 ton pumpkin. I wouldn’t want to make a pie out of it. It seems the best pot comes from low yielding strains.

Its not about low or high yeilding strains its about the highest yielding systems which means it will bring the best out of any strain!

joeca1i

joeca1i

UC made in USA.I bet that other shits,gonna be made in china.I'm sick of buying shit thats made in china.Support the American Manufacturer fuckers.

L

Lost

can't wait to see how the UC compares to the MPB's.. Grow log starts in about a week or so..

B

biggs

are the uc systems available in the uk? or are there any plans on relesing it over here? anyone know?

B

Bobby Smith

I'd imagine it won't be long before the Farms All-Star Growers get their hands on the UC Pro system CC's got dropping next year, but I'd imagine we'll be talking 6-8+ LB'ers given the modules are 35 gallons.

God fucking damn.

Can I preorder a ticket to one of those grow journals?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I can have an Under Current 12 site up and runnin right out of the box with no tools in under 30 minutes and faster if Im humpin it....I can not produce a single DD module in that time much less plumb and fill it for service, plus it is 4 to 5 times more expensive right from the get go and you still have to build it yourself from scratch.

I stand corrected, I guess WM, got close to the results posted previously and Dizzle, the big difference I see is that EVERYONE that is using the UC system is have stellar results almost without exception not just a couple folks. Are you sure that is dry in the bag ready for market wieght? I only ask because i just had a 2+ lb plant dried and it was 8 feet round with 100's of large monster colas the size of my arm, piles and piles of nugs but it was still just over 2lbs dried in the bag

What is the total cost of a 12 site DD system? I can't remember and how much time is required to build and assemble?

I see alot less difference in the bucket size of the UC systems than you would think...13 gallon buckets do not produce any more proportionately than the 8 gallon one and like I said before i actually had some bigger more productive plants in the 8 gallon buckets than the 13's and I ran them side by side with the exact same strain with 3-4 weeks veg time difference between the two, again you do not see the difference in practical application.

By the time you veg a 35 gallon plant to take advantage of the bucket volume you would have flipped another room twice or more so the economics don't make since to me.

I am runnin a bunch of UC systems(8 to 12 site, 8 and 13 gallon) in all kinds of configurations as well as a full on DD system all in the same place so i can tell ya from hands on experience day in and day out, your best money spent or best bang for the buck is the 8 site 8 gallon UC system complete.

Tex

J

Jalisco Kid

A correctly built dd sys would work better then a uc. You have water coming in low leaving low. When filled with roots even less. DD should have built a better one easier for the masses. When I get back I guess from their statement I will be showing those with doubt the best in the universe rcdwc system. JK

Top Bottom