DoubleD's going commercial?

• Thread starter persiankid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

IMO the MPB's are less sensitive.
I think the rez is not large enough on the UC's.
Plus the nutes coming in and out the bottom.
They can produce just as well. But require a little more attention.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
By the time you veg a 35 gallon plant to take advantage of the bucket volume you would have flipped another room twice or more so the economics don't make since to me.

word on that Tex - a wise man once told me "I dont make any money in veg."

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Get Real Bro

"When I get back I guess from their statement I will be showing those with doubt the best in the universe rcdwc system". JK

Hey I'm all for mythical fairy tales, I just prefer reading them to my 5 yr. old son, as opposed to reading it everytime JK posts. :tongue0011:

H

HannaMan

word on that Tex - a wise man once told me "I dont make any money in veg."

True that..unfortunately, the state limits you to 6 flowering plants, unless otherwise noted from your dr.

Depending on veg time, it could be VERY ECONOMICAL.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
no it does not - ab 420 limits were dismissed by the supreme court as unconstitutional

real easy to find a doc that wrote exemptions before that happened though

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I myself tire of the pissing match of what system is the best

bottom line I can walk into a shop and have a premade, hassle free system that I didnt have to mortgage my house to own

oh did I mention this system is proven on may threads that have actual pictures?

L

Lost

Did you miss the ENTIRE FORUM of MPB grows?

I guess the pics in those grows were crayon representations taken by the cia and made to look real, in order to foil the alien plot to take over weed production in the US, which by the was was actually chinese genetic modified super soldiers from 2056 sent back in time to stop the advancement of all hydroponic knowledge as we know it, WE WILL NOT BE FOOLED!?

L

Lost

Oh, you were talking about JK's mythical system that even services you twice daily, never mind, MY MISTAKE!

persiankid

persiankid

haha damn!! I guess I hit a button here on the farm huh? I was just curious if anyone had heard anything...However, I think TK just convinced me that I should basically forget about all the other systems and go with the 8 site 8 gallon UC. For a bunch of reasons the biggest being time and effort spent in getting the system up and running. I am more than capable of building a knockoff myself, but I have better things to do with my time and the amount of money you save doing is not worth it.

L

Lost

Yea, TK is a crusty old curmudgeon, but he is probablly correct in terms of easy of aquiring, setting up, and getting decent results right off the bat..

*pokes TK AND JK* .....and slowly walks away...

A

amstercal

TK aint that old if he's getting the uc together in 30 min... TK, what are you using on the uniseals? I didn't do it myself, but I had fun watching some guys getting all red faced pushing the pvc in. TK must be a master at pushing it in (ok, I rewrote that 5 times and there just wasn't a way to say it that wasn't dirty).

UCMENOW, you tease.

L

Lost

See? And I bet Jack is older than dust too!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I used aqua lube and a soapy water spray - lube on the seals and sprayed the pipes

I found that when I had somebody to brace the inside of the buckets I could succesfully thrust the pipes through pretty easily

is 42 older then dust? or is that just older then dirt?

L

Lost

I used aqua lube and a soapy water spray - lube on the seals and sprayed the pipes

I found that when I had somebody to brace the inside of the buckets I could succesfully thrust the pipes through pretty easily

is 42 older then dust? or is that just older then dirt?

Hmm, im going to have to go with dust you grampa.. I used olive oil.. Virgin... just because I had it and it seemed like the right thing to do.. :sad0086:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Used Astroglide myself. Slid right in.

Of course I already had some at home!

You know, us old folks know some tricks :D

N

namknuks

Heath is the man. Fuck, He had an undercurrent vertical colosseum way before this site was up and running and most of you guys were out of your diapers and coined the term undercurrent. 4#'s off 600 watts talk about impressive. He's done 3 4# trees with 3 600 watt lights. He has the best autocad on the net. The man just has a knack for getting more with less. Any hillbilly can surround a tub with 1000 watt lights and grow big plants its easy to make things bigger and more complex but to much shit can go wrong. I say do it the HeathRobinson way and Keep it simple shithead.

Top Bottom