Doubleds logged in today!!!

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

Im stoked, its been a minute, everyone has missed you in this section man. Whats new, whens the system coming out ?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

DDS,
any take on the rot problems that are encountered with MPB?
How about drain cleaning between runs?

-TF

aleYarok

aleYarok

DDs bro would love to have u back at the forums, we would love your help

trich:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=3863264&postcount=68
check that post out
if i recall DDs runs top drip 24/7 through bloom.
the thread is not for rot/algae but i think the same principle applies
Any sanitizing agent can only do its job if it is continuously saturating all neccessary portions of the plant. For this reason our simple rule of thumb is: "If its in the dark, keep it wet, if its in the light, keep it dry". By wet, we mean bathed in hydroponic solution with your choice of sanitizing agent. Any of the 3 you used would have done the trick, Physan20, Bleach, and Hydro-fungicide all are powerful sanitizers. The thing is, they have to be flowing completely around anything thats going to be wet in the first place. There is that spooky in between part of the stem that is in the dark, and its damp from humidity, but its not soaking in or getting sprayed by solution....

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

yeah Steve people spazzed but this dude created a system that changed the game. its evident by the number of people running them and that it had so many followers it got its own section on the biggest best mj site, the farm!

Desertboy

Desertboy

yeah Steve people spazzed but this dude created a system that changed the game. its evident by the number of people running them and that it had so many followers it got its own section on the biggest best mj site, the farm!

All doubleds did was put his own spin on a Krusty.

I like the guy, he inspired me a lot but it was Krusty that did the early work and his legacy is as valid as doubleds even if politics and Krusty's own cock attitude sometimes blur that.

E

ent

Man if i were DD's and saw this thread it'd be like a groundhog seeing his shadow.

S

Steve Z

serious all i think of is those kids screaming after a band artist after a signing or something

"OH MY GOD ITS DOUBLEDS GET HIM!!!"

if i saw this i'd log right off as quick as i logged on lolololol

M

MediMary

I don't think dd's is coming back regardless if people want to talk to him or not.
Tons of others already asked a bunch of random stuff about what happened with the system that was hitting the market, and the whole thing with heath. etc...
I just wanted to hear his thoughts on root problems so many people have.

M

MediMary

hey north, do you have any good krusty threads of people doing them these days? do you have any krusty runs?
Posted online

aleYarok

aleYarok

wait so your saying you can take 2 weeks vegged plants in coco and put them in a 8k room with no lumen shock???
i think lumen shock has do with how big/old the plant is, not the medium.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I have not lost 1 run in MPB's. Too many people using the idea. Then changing it as they see fit. If you know how to follow directions DD system will be easy.
SteveZ every post from you is either smart ass. Rude, or just straight post whoring. I will be setting you as ignore. Totally shocked you haven't been banned yet. But Logics been to lite on the ban hammer. That why most of us don't post anymore.

Top Bottom