Doubleds logged in today!!!

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I have not lost 1 run in MPB's. Too many people using the idea. Then changing it as they see fit. If you know how to follow directions DD system will be easy.
SteveZ every post from you is either smart ass. Rude, or just straight post whoring. I will be setting you as ignore. Totally shocked you haven't been banned yet. But Logics been to lite on the ban hammer. That why most of us don't post anymore.

Whatup bro, missed seein u around and ur nute comparison work, in any case do like i and ignore the riff raff and keep on keepin, Peace SSP

B

Bobby Smith

I have not lost 1 run in MPB's. Too many people using the idea. Then changing it as they see fit. If you know how to follow directions DD system will be easy.
SteveZ every post from you is either smart ass. Rude, or just straight post whoring. I will be setting you as ignore. Totally shocked you haven't been banned yet. But Logics been to lite on the ban hammer. That why most of us don't post anymore.

Good seeing you around Bossman - haven't seen too much of you since RIU a year or two ago.

Hope all's well and I for one would love it if you posted a little more around these parts.................be well bro.

S

Steve Z

oh my god guys get off that holy er than thou b's you run. yeah you grow good herb good job i give you mad props. dont act like you better than anyone else and try and be a dick in open forum.

especially implying i should be banned. if im going to be banned for anything i hope i get to tell you to go fuck yourself first.

straight outta disrespect homie, cause thats all you shown me. sorry your too old to be able to shoot shit and have a good time, some of us aint serious all the time.

enjoy life before that attitude kills ya. suprised it hasnt yet.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
oh my god guys get off that holy er than thou b's you run. yeah you grow good herb good job i give you mad props. dont act like you better than anyone else and try and be a dick in open forum.

especially implying i should be banned. if im going to be banned for anything i hope i get to tell you to go fuck yourself first.

straight outta disrespect homie, cause thats all you shown me. sorry your too old to be able to shoot shit and have a good time, some of us aint serious all the time.

enjoy life before that attitude kills ya. suprised it hasnt yet.

Steve Z. You need to start showing some respect around here. Or better yet just leave before the hammer gets you.

fred

dextr0

dextr0

Yall fools are crazy. Steve just said what alot of US were thinking. Maybe not such a good idea (steve) but hey it is what it is. Calling for someone to be banned. Na that aint cool.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Yep, I am certifiable, and Bossman is cool. No matter whether he says you should be banned or not. He has been nothing but helpful to everybody on here. Some people on this site should take a cue.

P.S. I appreciate DD's for designing such a system, and now I hope that he gets some rot in the shorts for leaving his followers high and rotten.

-TF

M

MediMary

+1 TF,
Yeah im feeling the same way TF, and honestly the more of DD's and Heaths posts I read over at the bay, seems like dd's system is basically a repackaged heath robinson system, but with quick connects. DD's has checked in a few times here, and other sites, but I dunno why he dosnt ever comment or respond to people anymore.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Bossman was one of the first people to help me out when I did my MPB. Cool People
Thanks Bossman for the help. I got the COCO thing going now.Love me some COCO =)

L

Lost

Bossmann is good people. Great grower, great person, beyond reproach..

S

Steve Z

geez guys lets not get off topic with a circlejerk of appreciation.... nobodies credibility is in question here..... is dd ever coming back?? with the way everyone is talkin its like they just want the homie not the system

M

MediMary

Gave you a chance, well hello Mr. Ignore button, meet SteveZ.:)

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Gave you a chance, well hello Mr. Ignore button, meet SteveZ.:)

Wow I like how everyone has to announce your ignore function. Sorry I thought the same thing when I read this post. There is a whole topic that someone logged in. Didnt say anything just logged in. I dont think you hurt Steves e-feelings. I mean seriously...........

M

MediMary

I don't know about you guys but the folks I talk to on here, some I consider friends, I figured DD's would be back to help his fellow farmers and not leave everyone hanging. Its not like he never logs onto the net anymore, he just won't comment to the folks he sold this idea on, hisMPG/heaths system.

Sorry if my post offended you homie, and I can see your point, good point it is.
peace n

S

Steve Z

thank you chris. good to know im not taking crazy pills. mentioning bans.....ignores....... log ons.... damn none of it is right or cool. mad respect

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Its all good. I see both sides of the story. No ones wrong. Steve pokes a little fun and gets his shit jumped with he should get banned because someone doesnt agree with his posting. Man I love these forums for the growing aspect and the chatter from like minded individuals. Something I dont do is get on facebook or stuff like that because its a bunch of mindless pointless rambling. Stuff like "I just woke up." I was laughing at that. Its all good. Man just smoke some joints and have a e-handshake.

D

doubleds

Hi everyone

I just got back from a beautiful 6 month vacation. I was starting to get burn out so i shut everything down and took off for a while.I am back starting a new test grow, aiming for the 10 pounders. I will only be around a couple times a week until i get everything back up and running again.

Talk soon

Doubleds

squarepusher

squarepusher

Hi everyone

I just got back from a beautiful 6 month vacation. I was starting to get burn out so i shut everything down and took off for a while.I am back starting a new test grow, aiming for the 10 pounders. I will only be around a couple times a week until i get everything back up and running again.

Talk soon

Doubleds

welcome back D-Dog

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I here ya on getting burned out. I had to take a couple years off when I had kids. To much stress and growing wasnt fun anymore.

M

MediMary

hot diggty damn, didnt think you were ever coming back, ten pound plants? wtf.

Top Bottom