Doubleds logged in today!!!

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

Hi everyone

I just got back from a beautiful 6 month vacation. I was starting to get burn out so i shut everything down and took off for a while.I am back starting a new test grow, aiming for the 10 pounders. I will only be around a couple times a week until i get everything back up and running again.

Talk soon

Doubleds

You know they changed the site recently, and now your thread doesnt get as much viewers as before, crazy what a name can do, before when it was called learn to grow 4lb trees with doubleds it was jamming.

I remember ucmenow made a thread, there was like 277 people viewing your section at one time, and only 33 on the uc, then after the name change, viewers dropped big time down to like 30.

just a funny observation.

aleYarok

aleYarok

DDs!!!! welcome back bro. cant wait to see these 10lbers
would love for you to chime in on us still using your system, not many are.
i just got back a from a week vacation and wow the plants have blown up. ill get a new thread up soon for round 2

L

Lost

And he's gone again.. No login for over a month... where did his other thread go?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sounds like he must be rippin and tearin it up with Rick at club Hedo:D

L

Lost

OOOOHHH YEAAAA!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlU6M-BPISc[/youtube]

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

That video alway's puts a smile on my face. I bet he would be a cool dad. Or embarrasing Dad.
I bet he is a middle school teacher or high school teacher.

M

MegaYielder420

D thanks alot for all your help and DIY on the MPB system. I am a big fan and will keep following you through your record breaking cultivation journeys cant wait to see those 10 pounders. Good luck hope to see more of u around.

Respect to TF, Dizzle, Giddeon and everyone else I didnt mention thanks for sharing your grows and helping out lots of ppl in the growing game.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Ooooh Yeaaah!
wtf.jpg

F

flooid

THE WILD WOMEN.. WILD WOMEN WILD WOMEN.. THE RIPPIN AND A TEARIN... lol.. don't think i'll ever forget this .. lost you changed my life forever.. i've just grown a little bit ... lol

jyip

jyip

You know they changed the site recently, and now your thread doesnt get as much viewers as before, crazy what a name can do, before when it was called learn to grow 4lb trees with doubleds it was jamming.

I remember ucmenow made a thread, there was like 277 people viewing your section at one time, and only 33 on the uc, then after the name change, viewers dropped big time down to like 30.

just a funny observation.

is funny the correct word?

Top Bottom