Doubleds nutrient schedule

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doubleds

Here we go farmers

vegetative 3 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes grow a & b. house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen @ 600 ppm's.

week 2 same as above @ 700 ppm's

week 3 same as above @ 800 ppm's

Flowering 9 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes bloom a & b, h & g algen,roots excelerator and multi zen, advanced nutes bud blood.
1000 ppm

week 2 same as above but cut out the bud blood and add big bud. 1100 ppm

week 3 same as above @ 1200 ppm's

week 4 same as above but drop the roots excelerator and the algen.1300 ppm's

week 5 same as above @ 1400 ppm's

week 6 same as above but replace the big bud for overdrive @ 1400 ppm's.

week 7 same as above but cut the ppm's down to 1200.

week 8 same as above but cut the nutes down to 1000.

week 9 same as above for 3 days. Flush with 300 ppm's for 4 days and harvest.

As everyone knows nutes are very strain specific. This schedule is perfect for g13 and the bubba and purple kush's i grow.

when you add the h & g additives keep a very close eye on your plants. Every nute company has there gimmicks and hg's is iron. There is so much more nute's available to the plant that you get the claw very easily, esp when your 400 ppm's less than you normally run.

Hope this helps guys, any questions dont be shy.

dds

L

Lost

You are the man! I think I love you (No Homo!)!!!

I grow Bubba and just got g-13... You made my week. :)

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey man, i think your yields are crazy and def wanna attempt to try your schedule, but can you give these exact product names are.."house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen"...thanx man..peace Burn

S

surfguy1936

so how does your G13 grow compare to when you do your bubba and purple kush as far as bud quality and weight.

D

doubleds

hey man, i think your yields are crazy and def wanna attempt to try your schedule, but can you give these exact product names are.."house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen"...thanx man..peace Burn

yes, these are the exact names, house and garden is the nute company

so how does your G13 grow compare to when you do your bubba and purple kush as far as bud quality and weight.

weight is knowhere near the g13 but quality is equal. My favourite smoke is the katsu bubba kush, gpk and g13 are tied.

dds

K

kushpheen

First off doubleds, let me say thank you for all the info you've posted. Your system is quite inspiring. Im curious if you've compared different nutrient systems side by side, like H&G, canna or CES? Also do you use any other products between cutting-flowering, like oregonism, great white shark, superthrive, subculture or any secret ingredients you may have left out. Last question, if g-13 yields 42lbs in that system, do your other strains weigh in relatively similar or is that strain just a freak of nature?

B

Boots Sugarleaf

seriously thank you DD...it is good to see some people really will share the wealth...no reason to share success all alone anyway, right!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Thank you sir, have bubba and querkle (purp kush) beans and had no clue what kinda eater they are, much appreciated, Grow On

D

doubleds

First off doubleds, let me say thank you for all the info you've posted. Your system is quite inspiring. Im curious if you've compared different nutrient systems side by side, like H&G, canna or CES? Also do you use any other products between cutting-flowering, like oregonism, great white shark, superthrive, subculture or any secret ingredients you may have left out. Last question, if g-13 yields 42lbs in that system, do your other strains weigh in relatively similar or is that strain just a freak of nature?

for rooting cuttings i use stim root 5000 liquid, have for 25 years.

Collossal bud blast from advanced nutes is a foliar you use in veg and first 2 weeks of flower. I love this stuff but didnt add it to the list because it has been discontinued. If your hydro store has it or can get it then buy as much as you can and store it in the fridge.
I also use superthrive in veg, cloning.

dds

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I just keep reading everything you posted.
I am a knowledge junkie. And you sir a kickin down some great knowledge.
Thank you.

flying lotus

flying lotus

under construction! and many thanks for the nutrient schedule.. Purple kush in my system and getting ready for more.

D

doubleds

under construction! and many thanks for the nutrient schedule.. Purple kush in my system and getting ready for more.

congrats bro, lets see some pics.

I run garberville purple kush along with my g13, same nute requirements. I have one now 3.5 ft tall and 5ft wide.

dds

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I have a question for you Doubles I dont see CAL MAG in your nute scheulde is it not needed ?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

A little something I noticed.
When I gave my GDP cal\mag. And not even alot.
The nugg's witch are normally rock hard. Were fluffy and sparse.
But the SFV from swerve eat's it up. And the nugg's are still dense.
To me it just proves you really need to get to know you're strain's.

D

DrDanko

Hey Doubleds, ever try the Bud Ignitor from Advanced? I think it's 0-2-4. My hydro store friend talked me into it instead of the Bud Blood and gave it to me for like $30(instead of what it retails for, $82). Trying it out, but unfortunately I've never used the Bud Blood so I don't have anything to compare it to. Anyone else out there that's used both Bud Blood and the new Bud Ignitor? I'm not a mad scientist when it comes to Chemistry, so maybe my buddy was wrong but he thought that the Bud Ignitor was going to replace the Bud Blood down the road. Any help from anyone out there? Doubleds? Thx all. DrD.

D

doubleds

Hey Doubleds, ever try the Bud Ignitor from Advanced? I think it's 0-2-4. My hydro store friend talked me into it instead of the Bud Blood and gave it to me for like $30(instead of what it retails for, $82). Trying it out, but unfortunately I've never used the Bud Blood so I don't have anything to compare it to. Anyone else out there that's used both Bud Blood and the new Bud Ignitor? I'm not a mad scientist when it comes to Chemistry, so maybe my buddy was wrong but he thought that the Bud Ignitor was going to replace the Bud Blood down the road. Any help from anyone out there? Doubleds? Thx all. DrD.

Hi dr
I have used both and they work very well. The 10 plant 42lb grow was with the bud ignitor, advanced sends me stuff to test all the time.

dds

P

PRODUCT

i can't imagine what kind of healthy monsters you would grow if you used the whole van zwann line, all the aussie yellow bottles, all the dutch masters foliars

D

doubleds

doubled...

where is the cheapest place to buy advanced nutes.. i know you buy in huge bulk... im in the midwest. Thanks

i have no idea what country even, i payed the money until advanced asked me to test for them , now i pay wholesale.

i can't imagine what kind of healthy monsters you would grow if you used the whole van zwann line, all the aussie yellow bottles, all the dutch masters foliars

if you read the product label you will read " do not oxygenate these nutes." waste of time bro when i am a rdwc grower.

thanks for the post though

dds

Top Bottom