DoubleUnderdawg

• Thread starter keenstylie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keenstylie

Hey guys, I just joined yesterday, and was not able to place any order becuase of my 10 post nonsense!! I think i missed out on the Double Underdawg and im freakin out! i live in NY and all these fools around here HORDE the diesel chem strains like its gold...well it is really i cant blame em, but its definatly a pain in the ass. So i guess you have to purchase certain strains real fast? that stinks man cuz my computer is slow as shit i wanna :character0110: the shit outta it. I was really lookin foward to the double underdawg..so if it is gone will it be back soon? Thanks for the help guys, im super new to this site and you all have been amazing!
peaCe
-keEn

edit--sry i just saw the post about asking when seeds come in.. just a lil bummed that i missed the DoubleUD due to 10 post!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The 10 posts rule is not nonsense! we have rules for a very good reason...

And im afraid theres no new Double Underdawg coming anytime soon...

K

keenstylie

haha thanks man.. yea i know it prob. is for a good reason, but it cost me the highest yeilding Chemdog genetics possible!! =) thanks for the speedy response tho brother and keep up the amazing work!

B

Bi0hazard

Double Underdog looks amazing. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a pack. I'll let you all know how it goes, but I highly recommend checking out the grow diary by JoeShmoe @

Bi0hazard

K

keenstylie

omg bio that JoeShmoe log is amazing! im kicking myself in the ass for not picking up these beans.

I

irie

I'll be interested in how close the DuD seed offspring resemble the mother. I grew her out only once so far, but hoarded that jar til the very end...surpassed Sour Diesel and a few other in the collection for "hoard" appeal imo. There's something unique about it. It's hard to pin the smell and taste down but I'd describe it as apple/diesel. And yes, it yields very nicely.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

The DUD seed lives up to mommas reputation. Check the phenos Joe grew from seed,just as funky of an appearence as momma. IMO I like the looks of some of the DUD phenos more than momma. I was so impressed and so many people expressed how wonderful they are, so I went ahead and bought seeds fo the first time in a while. My 13 DUD seedlings are just starting to spread their wings. I picked up two packs of The Dking as well, which is the elvis crossed to a DD male. The Elvis is straight up pooberry, dead rat skunk funk to the max(with a myriad of other aromatic notes that are indescribable/not to mention,elvis has huge production capability). Elvis Crossed to the DD is certainly a good alternative to the DUD, as is any other strain TOPDAWG makes. Good luck on your DUD quest!!!

P

PK PLANTER

just got my hands on 3 dud clones with the help from a close friend. They sure are beautiful, definitely a cut i m gonna keep in my garden. cant wait to see some of these grow out

U

up yours

That really is an amazing set ogenetics ther my friend tells me I need dud but from the sounds of things I have no luck in some ways but am stoked about all the great advice and all my new gear just started tahoe ogk from swerve and they both germed in under 24 hrs and both broke the surface of the soil one in 24 hrs! The other in 48 hrs I can't wait and that is only small taste of the cali connection seed bought and waiting for their turn to grace the rooms thanks swerve and the rest of y'all. And sorry for my rough start peace out. Up Yours. I miss my perma frost

Top Bottom