downey mildew/septoria/blight/rust issues

• Thread starter BuBBleboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

up yours

:fighting0085:Wow very cool links seamaiden and also I wish to make an open apology to Motherlode I was rude and out of line it was wrong and I apologize you were right it is no way to make friends when dad passed this last week he said I should stop being so rude it will be lonely if not I have a lot to learn and I am in awe at the wealth of knowledge I will read more and speak less I am not as smart as I thought sorry all for my arrogant behaviour. U.Y.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
word bro - sorry to hear about your pops, still miss mine every day!

I tend to be short in my posts and I let what may have been a misunderstanding in another thread get the best of me, apology accepted

and Im sorry to clog up this thread and for getting snappy as well

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, here I am, gotta spread rep before I can hit either of you again. Y'all are making me feel all warm and fuzzy, and not just on the inside. :mmm

B

BuBBleboy

Wow, mold... bringing growers together one thread at a time!
These are photos from inside the room, and also from right before I sprayed them. I had already pulled off all the necrotic leaves on the G13 and 7070HB they both have about 4-5 weeks, and the other two only have 3-4 tops, so I decided to risk it, and hope they survive until the end. I'm hoping I can control it with oil dunks during veg, and a low RH, and a temp of 80ish.

MTF
IMG_4893.jpg
IMG_4894.jpg

P.K.
IMG_4890.jpg
IMG_4884.jpg
IMG_4889.jpg
IMG_4882.jpg
G13
IMG_4874.jpg
IMG_48731.jpg
IMG_4868.jpg
IMG_4867.jpg
IMG_4862.jpg
IMG_4850.jpg
IMG_4847.jpg
The only bud problem from the 707HB (water leaves were curled and dry, didn't see any spores, or rust)
IMG_4824.jpg
IMG_4800.jpg
IMG_4805.jpg
IMG_4806.jpg
IMG_4799.jpg

So I tried a few things with the stylet oil. I only sprayed it on my 707headband and my G13 and it looks ok, but I am scared it burnt them a little (it is either that, or it is what the disease exposed foliage looks like when it is treated with it.) The 707 was the first to show any death close to a bud. and so far only one site. It only attacked the water leaves though, not the bud itself... really weird. I have some photos I am putting up for you guys to get a better idea of what I'm dealing with. They still haven't displayed white powder mildew when in 100% humidity dome. Other than that I think my females look rather healthy.

I systemic fed stylet to some of my veg girls, and dunked the rest. I really wanna got that oxidate as well.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think they look gorgeous, and the leaves that you've photographed don't appear diseased to me, they look spent and like the phosphorous levels may either have been low or locked out for a short time. I would like to always have my girls looking that good.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im not seeeing mold, pm or anything other then a phos def

looking good to me man

B

BuBBleboy

I know! i am freaking out. but... when i took every cut (three different times... twice veg, once flower, I couldn't get them to root without showing actual PM... but it was only the ones in the dome...? And when I took my cuts in flower, i couldn't get them to root, and they gave my seedlings (which had no problems and healthy roots) PM in 3 days of being in the same dome. My vegging girls all showing a rust like fungus attack also, that expressed calcium, and a mix of different stages of N-P-K deff. but I promise it's fungus. And I also know that every single fucking rose bush in every city of southern california has a fucking fungus, and it looks just like the one my girls have had at both of my houses. It happens to the older leaf sets most of the time (on my roses at my old house as well, and when the humidity is right, both roses and my girls show PM... So I am assuming it is a mix of fungus, or it is PM causing blight when the humidity doesn't allow the spores to reproduce. But if you look at those pictures notice that once they get necrotic and die off (and they also do it in veg...)... It is lesion like disease, and it deff. feeds on the photosynthesis processes, in turn affecting the development of the plant (at least from what I can tell)... notice the different degree of affect that goes on between the disease, burnt symptoms/rust/necrosis (that looks like DM)... and this happens to a couple leaves every couple of days and affects get bad fast if I don't treat, and attack.
...fuck this i'm moving to the desert where mites and mold don't exist. MEDICAL AZ!!!!haha !!! hahaha! i wish!
.... But on a serious note, please some one tell me my weed is making me paranoid, and this is how every plant works in this state...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am actually glad I'm not trying to grow in SoCal. Mites, thrips, whiteflies, ants, molds, fungi, viruses--they are all RAMPANT down there.

I believe that the reason why you see the PM come up in the cuts is because it is systemic. I am seeing the same thing.

Also, another FYI--OxiDate knocks it down, but not out. Still treating.

B

BuBBleboy

yeah AZ needs to get medical... for the third time already. There isn't a pathogen out there for miles, only thing that lives out their is bufo toads, scorpions, and spiders. I can kind of put up with animals that will fuck me up... but not my girls heheHEHE!
I realize Oxidate isn't a cure, but it looks pretty safe from what I can tell, and I like that a lot. I have tried the Dutch master pen./zone dunking method, in conjunction with stylet and that works really well, but it wasn't a cure either. I might just chop down again ditch all my fans and filters. invest in a 24/7 UV light to put over my door (maybe, I need a lot more info first), do the whole sanitize and prep. gig, and start from seed. but we'll see if I have the money and patients to pull it off as soon as I want to.

does seed carry pathogens with it? and is there ways to sanitize them (they have been in the same room as my girls...)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Some pathogens, yes, but I only know about mosaic virus, and am not entirely positive it's an "always" thing. I think it might deserve its own thread, too.

B

BuBBleboy

amen, I'm sure there is a couple already, time to hunt! thanks again for the input!

B

BuBBleboy

AND AZ is 15th on the board!!!! hahaha later california... hahaha

JMS stylet seems to work pretty well systemic soil drench, all my veg girls are looking decent enough to not worry about any fungus I think. I still want to use some fosphite though. The RH/temp control in the room (under 50%-82 degrees) works as a great mix to not alow any spores even in late flower. I even cranked up the temp to about a 100 degrees for a hour or 2 on two different days, and it looked like it killed most of the infected sites off, and reduced the defoliation greatly! I'm chopping the MTF tomorrow, and the PK in about 2-3days. The 707HB and the G13 have another week, happy trails everyone, and thanks for the help! I'll post final pics and updates on how they do drying to make sure no late blight or mold shows. Party on!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Anyone ever solve this problem? I am using a product called "Cease", 1.3% Bacillus Subtillis

Top Bottom