DR 60 Bubba X L.A Con, Outlaw OG

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

1st time for me indoors wanted to add a lil more to the micro grows on here so check it out its in roots organics soil useing fox farm nutes that i still have left over from my outdoor grow ...Only two plants in there with one big ass bubba x l.a. con 10ths day of 12/12 ...And I got two 300 watt cfls really 65 watts each but the box says 300 so not really sure how that works but i will add two more I hope soon

PICT0106
PICT0101
PICT0102
T

TopShelf

Dang,,,that DR60 looks sweet! I run a DR150. Thats like a mini.....

Rushoe

Rushoe

Thanx man yeah it's a cool lil set up for me and it's about all i can get away with right now so iam trying to make the best of it....it's no dr 150 but it will due for now.......

T

TopShelf

I'll prob move up soon too. I got a DR150 and a Grwlab145. At some point I wanna get a double wide.

Rushoe

Rushoe

just a few more pics will update again with in a few weeks...

PICT0096
PICT0097
PICT0111
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

nice ladies and tent, got the same dr60 and love it, good luck Shiva

Rushoe

Rushoe

Top-shelf damn man must be nice two tent huh good stuff man good luck with that and i check out some of ur pics looks good man keep it up.

Shiva- thanx thanx i am gonna have to check ur log out ...

T

TopShelf

Thanks,,,ya,,,its def alot of fun. But I do remember the days where I grew just one! Your able to get up close and personal!!!! LOL..... btw,,,your girl is looking good!

Rushoe

Rushoe

Just one tent or just one plant?????????cuz I got two in there right now the bubba and the og in the corner....

MtnGoat3

MtnGoat3

Nice grow with the CFL's and love the dr60. I just finished an OG Kush in a dr40 and was pretty successful for my first grow. I also used a 300w and found a nice blue spectrum from a 500w CF Flood Lamp that was a great addition to the 300w which gives off a more red spectrum. I should be posting some final pics on my thread soon and hope to start a new setup in my new dr120. I had a really nice experience with my last Secret Jardin and just wanted a little more space. Keep up the good work and looking forward to some new pics. Peace.

Rushoe

Rushoe

MtnGoat3- 500 watt's damn where did u find that one took me a while to find these.Thanx man it's my 1st time indoor and I really hope it works out only time will tell....Will be posting some updates in the next few weeks for sure along with my mothers I got for next grow...The dr 120 nice man wish I had the space but for me Iam just trying to get away with this one ha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom