dr atomic norther lights-swtchb420-

• Thread starter Sweetcheeba420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
hey, have a look at my keeper atomic northern lights.

smells incredible, and is super frosty at the end of week 4. she was small going into flower withlittle to no stretch.

Dr atomic norther lights swtchb420
Dr atomic norther lights swtchb420 2
Dr atomic norther lights swtchb420 3
S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
update on the atomic northern lights....week 6

man this ubc chemo is some nice stoney bud. gives me the munchies bad!!!hold on.......just ordered a pizza couldnt help myself. :p ok where was i... oh ya, dr atomic has a nice stable strain of the nl #5. through a terrible light leak he never hermd on me. i am impressed. frosty mother to im keeping this on around for another run

November 8 037
November 8 038
November 8 051
L

llcoolJ

Yo SweetCheeba that is one frosty bitch! I have been contemplating getting some of these beans for a while now. I have seen all over the place that she is a really big yielder. How much have you been pulling per lady, if you don't mind me asking???

Great job!

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
my first run i got all males. this run one was stunted due to nute lockout but the other went into flower quite small. there was like no stretch and i think shes doing well for her size. i know she will yeild well if grown a little larger with some training and a larger pot to let them roots spread out. i would have vegged her longer but i needed tofill some space

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
atomic northern lights#5

heres the anl at day 51

Anl 008
Anl 009
Anl 013

Latest posts

Top Bottom