Dr Funk / Dr Funkenstein (katsu Bubba X Blueberry)

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Anybody in OR still have this cut? I lost it about a year ago. Nice cut. Bubba with a blueberry background. I've searched for it for the last year, but have only found 1 or 2 fakes. Heres how she looks.
Dr funk

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Harvest Con has or had fakes.. Checked em out months ago. Dr Funk looks almost identical to katsu. Theirs is sativa-ish and their dr funk flower samples aren't what I had. Basically its katsu, but with a blueberry flavor.. Obama Kush and Grand daddy kush are pretty similar..

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I can hit up a few peeps from OGF for you.
Someone has to have it. Pretty sure I can get it in Eugene.
Need to go down there anyway to pick up my old school Blackberry that is always in pre flower no matter what. And Shishkaberry.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Do you live in the PDX area? I am seeking clones of this strain if you are willing to part with them.

I don't live in pdx and I can't openly trade or give out my Katsu right now I apologize maybe in the near future that might change but for now I can't sorry have u looked into the strain called Peyote purple take a look

Jboys3

Jboys3

I don't live in pdx and I can't openly trade or give out my Katsu right now I apologize maybe in the near future that might change but for now I can't sorry have u looked into the strain called Peyote purple take a look
No I have not. Will do to see if it is something I would like to try and grow. I live in the Gorge area so it is a little difficult to travel great distances to find other 'indoor' grower strains. I am currently running seven different strains and I am about ready to drop 1-2 of them for various reasons. Thanks for the tip!

alaskind

alaskind

verified genetics has a dr funkenstien x double purple doja... also spirit in the sky,& dark side of the moon by exotic are excellent bubba crosses...

gusthedog

gusthedog

Looks a lot like my BB Kush I had. Have some F1 seeds with the genetics in it...
P1000075
P1000122
P1000090

This plant turns black when night time room temps drop below 40 degrees.

Top Bottom