Dr. GreenThumb's Bubba OG........

• Thread starter thegambler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thegambler

thegambler

56 days flowering today.......not done yet, maybe another 5-7 days. Trich's are 1% amber, 14% clear and 85% cloudy. Super potent, and a long-lasting high.

Dr greenthumbs bubba og
thegambler

thegambler

Dr. Gruber, who grows a lot of documented grows for Dr. GreenThumb goes no more than 66 days I believe. He has a wonderful grow on RIU of it. They'll be over done at 70 I believe.....

neverbreak

neverbreak

she's lookin killer bro. nice work. u just running a single plant?

neverbreak

thegambler

thegambler

NO....... I'm running many things right now, all a few days from harvest:

1. Cantaloupe Skunk by Insane Seed Posse 10 plants 1970's old time skunk
2. Bubba OG by Dr. GreenThumb 8 plants you've seen the pics from 4 or 5 plants
3. OG Kush by Reserva Privada 2 plants
4. OG Kush #18 by R.P. 1 plant
5. Blueberry Gum by G13 Labs 7 plants much nicer than I thought it would be
6. Cheese by Royal Queen 1 plant it hermied but stinky goodness

beaker

beaker

Nice list man, would be cool to see some pics of them if ya got urge.

Keep up the good work man!!

Beaker

chadkush

chadkush

thats doc gt bubba og ? that looks like a keeper. post more pics if you can. nice job

thegambler

thegambler

Yes, it's Dr. GreenThumb's Bubba OG......The above pic and the 3 new ones enclosed here show a top from 4 different plants. These 4 plants turned purple, the other 4 stayed nicely green and no purpling.

IMGP0207
IMGP0205
IMGP0211
kindfire

kindfire

When you get time..I'd love to hear more about how the bubba OG turned out. Ya gots me interested..

thegambler

thegambler

The Bubba OG turned out very nice.......although there is a difference in STRENGTH between the different plants and I've been spending the last couple of days figuring it all out. Dr. Gruber sent two sample of his out for testing and his 8 week plant the THC levels were almost 18%. The 66 day plant came in almost 2% lower- but it should have been higher so we're still trying to figure that out. That being said- I had 4 plants that leaned more towards the Bubba parent and the other 4 more towards to OG parent. It appears to me now- that the Bubba leaners are not as strong as the others.......but they look better as they have more purple (and black) coloring within the tops of plants- and are further along in flowering (finishing up). All the plants are totally encrusted with resin and the trichs appear to be around 5%clear (at most)/80-85% cloudy/10-15% amber or there abouts. I'll post a series of pic's this afternoon.

I've been thru them all and right now #3 is my favorite. It has a strong 4 hour mostly felt in the head and eyes on just two hits from the bong. It leans to the OG parent. My top 3 plants are all green (OG leaners)..... the Bubba's I'd guess are an 8/10 on the potency scale, the OG leaners are up at 9/10. What stands out right now is how long lasting the buzz is. I may revise these number as I smoke more of it. I'm also testing out 5 or 6 other strains from the recent harvest so it will take a few weeks for my finals decisions.

More to come after lunch........

thegambler

thegambler

Final weights on individual plants:

Plant 1 1.67 oz (47 gms.)

Plant 2 3.68 oz (103 gms.)

Plant 3 2.10 oz (59 gms.)

Plant 4 3.60 oz (101 gms.)

Plant 5 4.78 oz (134 gms)

Plant 6 4.96 oz (139 gms)

Plant 7 2.35 oz (66 gms.)

Plant 8 2.75 oz (77 gms.)

TOTALS 25.89 oz from 8 plants......avg per plant 3 1/4 oz per plant

Plants 5 and 6 were directly under a 1000 watt HPS and it appears, as it should be, plants that get more light yield better. Pic's up next with my final comments.

Latest posts

Top Bottom