Dr Greenthumbs Cinderella 99 Harvest and Smoke report

• Thread starter Dr Gruber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Gruber

In a few more days everything will be dry and I will give a final weght and smoke report....stay tuned.

D

Dr Gruber

Final report

Sorry it took so long but here is the final report.

Final Weight 4 plants--12.97 oz's
First Plant Harvested- 2.66 oz's
2nd plant -4 oz's
3rd plant- 3.19 oz's
4th plant- 3.12 oz's

I will be keeping the first and second plants as mothers. The first one finished is 68 days, the second one in 79 days. the second one produced the most and has the best flavor and high.

Smoke Report ( 12 to 21 day cure)-

INFO
Tester Name : Dr Gruber
Strain : Doc Greenthumbs Cindy 99 (pineapple cut)
Method Smoked : Joints and glass pipes.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Lime/citrus-
Associated smells of bud : earthy/floral undertone

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Citrus/floral
Associated flavours : pineapple juice

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) --10 ....this stuff is really smooth.

- cough factor? : yes/no ---No..and I'm a cougher. i still cough but not as much

BUZZ- Up, racy,energetic, puts me in a good mood and makes me laugh. This stuff gets my heart pumping and I have to be very careful when drinking coffee with it as my heart races more then I like.
It really creeps up on you after 10mins or so from the first hit.

Profile--
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9.5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-4 hrs
Use : Daytime/Bedtime --daytime
Munchies? : yes/no----no

Comments-This is the most up,energetic sativa dom I've ever had. I'm not a fan of eating pineapple but I love pineapple juice. The cindy smoothnees reminds me of the smoothness of pineapple juice...that may not make sense to some but that's what it reminds me of.

-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia ( ) - urine ( ) - vinegar ( )
bleach ()
lotions (x) - plastics ( ) - glues ( )

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () citrus (x) - orange () - lemon () - lime (x) - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody ( ) - incense () - hardwood ( ) - sage ( ) - juniper ( ) - cedar ( ) - pine ( )
basil ( ) - garlic ( ) - dill ( ) - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x ) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves ( ) - trees ()

Final comments- If you like the high from a really good Sativa,this could be the one for you. A great daytime smoke that wont bring you down at all. I've never felt tired from this even if i smoke it all day. After only a 12 day cure the Pineapple is really starting to come out and I notice it most on the exhale. The first time I smoked it I felt my front teeth tingle, strange I know but it keeps happening every time I smoke it. I also break out in a slight sweat on my forehead but that goes away quickly.

As for it's medical quality, all pot distracts me from pain and this is no exception, however it's not like a strong indica in that department. Now, if you suffer from depression, this one is for you, but if you have any anxiety problems this could make those worse. I know we all have different reactions to our favorite plant, but this is how it effects me as a medicine. A friend of mine tried it and gave it back because it was too strong and made him freak.

The taste of the Cindy is different then any other smoke I've tasted, it's smoothness really stands out and sets it apart. It may not be my absolute favorite tasting pot, but it is in a class of it's own, and it ranks up there with my faves.
The resin production on the buds was a sight to behold and the pictures really dont do it justice. I know others can and do better then I, but I was very happy with the yeild I got considering this was a new grow room and I had issues to work out with it.
Another positive thing for those looking for a stelth plant, the cindy doesnt smell much at all during veg or flower. You really cant smell it until you touch a bud.

All in all, i am very happy with the Cindy- 99 and will be keeping this one for sure.
Special thanks to Doc Greenthumb for offering such a great product and having the best service out there...I will be buying more from him in the future. Also thanks to all who followed along and commented.....

Next up----Doc Greenthumbs Sour Diesel
The Doc sent me some free seeds to journal for him of his Sour Diesel S1's, I was going to run his Milennium Bud, but he offered me these for the price of a journal...what a guy!

Here are a few final pictures.....

Peace- Dr Gruber

IMG 0186
IMG 0187
IMG 0188
IMG 0189
IMG 0190
IMG 0191
B

Bluenoser

your Cindy 99 came from the real dr.greenthumb in Canada right? Not the new guy in Colorado whos calling himself dr.greenthumb?

D

Dr Gruber

your Cindy 99 came from the real dr.greenthumb in Canada right? Not the new guy in Colorado whos calling himself dr.greenthumb?

Yep...from the real deal Dr greenthumb in Canada. Never heard of the colorado version????

D

Dr Gruber

I just wanted to mention a product that I used on the clones from the C-99. It's called microkote and it really works wonders. The clones that I took are now 7 foot tall plants in flower for about 2 weeks or so and they are very green and healthy. I dont have any of the clawing issues I had last time and no yellowing, they just overall look so much better. The microkote prevents root spinout and I could see the results when I transplanted them. No roots running around the inside of the pot and a huge root mass in the middle. Check this out....http://www.invalid.com/advanced-marijuana-cultivation/192556-results-root-pruning-microkote.html

Special thanks to Uncle Ben for getting me on to this. I looked for his original post on the subject but couldnt find it, although I do know there is a small section about this in Jorge Cervantes grow bible.

C

c4NN4daze

Grow Size

c4nn4daze here, wondering how many of these lovely ladies I could fit into a 4x4 Growlab. And what was your average yield per plant. Want these in my book of grows just don't have the room for the setup I will someday have. Thanks, keep in touch. Hope to hear from ya. Much love from the Midwest Best. CD

D

Dr Gruber

c4nn4daze here, wondering how many of these lovely ladies I could fit into a 4x4 Growlab. And what was your average yield per plant. Want these in my book of grows just don't have the room for the setup I will someday have. Thanks, keep in touch. Hope to hear from ya. Much love from the Midwest Best. CD

Well,
I didnt top at all and they grew about 6 or 7 feet tall. The Doc told me when flowered at 12 inches they should get about 36 inches tall. If I would have topped and put them into flower earlier that would have taken care of that and they wouldnt be so big. As it was, I put them into flower when they were 2.5 feet tall. They are not a bushy plant at all, only about 2.5 feet from side to side. I had 4 of them in a room about 5x8 and if topped I could have fit 3 or 4 more I'm sure. So as a guess, if you top and flower at 12 inches I think you could fit at least 4 of them in a 4x4 room. Average yeild huh???? About 3 zips per plant or so. My best was 4 zips and the worst was 2.66.

Oh...much love coming back at you from the midwest.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice info! Dr Gruber. Keep up the good work. What would you say would be a change that you would make next run with the 2 keeper phenos?

D

Dr Gruber

Nice info! Dr Gruber. Keep up the good work. What would you say would be a change that you would make next run with the 2 keeper phenos?

It would be less nutes.
They responded very badly when I gave them the smallest amount of nutes. The ones I have going now were fed during veg but just a small amount and during flower I havent given them anything and they look very healthy and green. I'm still learning to read plants needs but this last grow tought me a lot.

Thanks for that question, it got me thinking.

D

Dr Gruber

Cure Update

After another month or so of cure these babies taste great. the citrus has really come out and when I vape it its like a Citrus Explosion!:mad0233:

Very Nice!:passingjoint:

A

Anointed

very interested to hear about the smoke ..very nice pictures of very nice buds. nice exercise of patients. oops didnt read the whole thing sorry rookie mistake. citrus explosion. woo hoo. sold

D

Dr Gruber

very interested to hear about the smoke ..very nice pictures of very nice buds. nice exercise of patients. oops didnt read the whole thing sorry rookie mistake. citrus explosion. woo hoo. sold

I just smoked a nice morning bowl of the Cindy..it really is getting better all the time. I had an accident while curing and left a jar open over night and the cindy dried out way too much. So, I put a small 2 inch peice of lettuce in the jar overnight to rehydrate it and the taste and smell seemed to double. I couldnt believe it, so now I plan to run a controlled experiment and see if that really works or if it was just a fluke.

I'd say you cant go wrong with this one, just watch for late nanners and all should be good.

Top Bottom