DR GRINSPOON CUPBOARD GROW

• Thread starter bigeyetrevally
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigeyetrevally

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site,I've done a grow or 2 in the past just by following feed charts and trying to keep things within a reasonable range but I know I could have done more with what I have. My aim isnt loads of weed i just want some good quality bud to smoke.

My current SETUP:

Tent is 90cm x 90cm x 200cm in a closed cupboard.
4" intake from fresh air outside coming into the cupboard, 5" outtake going from the tent straight outside
2 jardin fans moving air around inside
400w HPS
last 2 grows with this setup I used the dutch pro line of nutrients.

Im a big fan of the old Amsterdam strains that were big 10 years or so ago (G13 Haze , Pineapple Chunk, Barneys Cheese that kind of era). I've mostly just done my grows alone with the odd bit of advice from a friend. The buds have come out nice Ive been very happy but I want to try and grow that coffeshop grade old school weed or as close to as i can get it.

I used to love the Dr. Grinspoon from barneys so I've ordered some seeds and I'm planning to give it a go. Hopefully itll go smoothly but any advice before or during the grow from anyone with more knowledge than me would be really appreciated.

Im using the tent to dry something else atm so ill get it cracking in the next few days when ive given it a clean and got it ready to go again.

😁😁👍

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Well definitely not looking for yields w/ that one. She's definitely "odd". They get tall outdoors, and pretty long flowering times.

Would probably give it the SOG treatment with very little veg time in a tent that size.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom