Dr Seeds.super Og Kusk,gsc,chem Dog And Three Purple Kush

• Thread starter Jbellsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

So I'm finally settled into new home and work in on the grow rooms slowly. Started to flower the og kush 4 weeks ago and the gsc about 2 weeks ago. Have them in the flower tent 4x4 with 1 600w has a 600w Mars hydro and a 300w Mars hydro for side lighting. Everything is growing in some generic soil mixed with cow shit, triple mix, perlite and some compost from the yard. Tents in my basement with 6 inch fan pulling air out and a 4 inch bringing in fresh air with passive tent vents open and a little circ fan blowing around. Flower room Temps and humidity have been controlled just with dampers on my exhaust and fresh air, I'll have to adjust once winte r starts and Temps in basement drop a little. Been feeding fox farm trio of nuts with some bat guano and earth juice.

Dr seedssuper og kuskgscchem dog and three purple kush
Dr seedssuper og kuskgscchem dog and three purple kush 2
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Veg room is somewhat set up but still need to install ventilation. Temps are controlled just by the Temps in house. Veg room is just a little 4x5 room off the main floor of house. Wife wanted it as pantry and she lost that battle haha. In there we have Chem dog the big.one sour deisel also from Dr seeds and tree purple kush. Was only going to go with 2 purple kush but one seed was a 2 girl bonus. Lighting veg room is a 400w vipar and 2 50w Cree led. Surprisingly things are growing great in there with the lack of control ofTemps and ventilation. Chem on left sour d on right. Baby purple kush

20180923 092320
20180923 092338
Top Bottom