Dr Teals

• Thread starter CannaTyger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaTyger

CannaTyger

I am in my 3rd week of flower and my plants are showing a nutrient deficiency (phosphorus I think) with dark purple splotches on the leaves. I was wondering what you guys think. I just tossed all the trimmed leaves that's why I don't have pics, but the only reason it would be deficient is if it was locked out because of magnesium deficiency. Do you think Dr Teals foaming bubble bath would be a decent source of magnesium or would the other chems in it hurt my grow? Thanks guys. I'll attach the most recent pics in case you guys can identify by any leaves I might have missed.
Dr teals 4
Dr teals
Dr teals 2
Dr teals 3

Dr teals 5
BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Hi, more information needed buddy,
What medium, lights nutes and water, kept within the pH range?, Basically what system your running.

CannaTyger

CannaTyger

Hi, more information needed buddy,
What medium, lights nutes and water, kept within the pH range?, Basically what system your running.

Medium is Coco, water is just tap water pH is around 6.5-7.5, 1000w led light. Why is all this info needed? It's just a simple question of if the other stuff in the Epsom salt bubble bath will do harm to the plant or if it's an acceptable source of magnesium.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Medium is Coco, water is just tap water pH is around 6.5-7.5, 1000w led light. Why is all this info needed? It's just a simple question of if the other stuff in the Epsom salt bubble bath will do harm to the plant or if it's an acceptable source of magnesium.
I'll let someone else advise you,
but they will ask the same things . Like your ppm not to mention you r VPD , all of these things are needed for diagnosis.
So no need for Rudeness.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I thought you were joking in the initial post I don't mean that in a bad way I really thought you were joking;

no don't use bubble bath to provide magnesium, get some Epsom salts, mix a tablespoon per gallon

I add a drop or two of soap now and then when I'm going to spray something or if the medium was dried out I might do that too but I've never heard of anyone using a bubble bath? I wouldn't chance it

Latest posts

Top Bottom