Dr. Verm’s

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

I know there are multiple ways to utilize Dr. Verm’s Worm Castings. I’m planning to use them as a top dressing getting ready for flower. If you use them, how?
1305BBD9-EA1C-4654-B19F-2AA076D41D9B.jpeg

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No more than 5%to 10% top dress keep it back from your stems under drip line of plant are where the feeder roots hang out again worm casting is a very fine particulate so I would start with 5% see how your drainage goes to much casting will turn your soil muddy and hamper drainage , I use it in my gardens but only use casting tea which I feed my cannabis in later stages of flowering , I’m just about to start my last week maybe 10 days on the tea . Od .

amekins

amekins

No more than 5%to 10% top dress keep it back from your stems under drip line of plant are where the feeder roots hang out again worm casting is a very fine particulate so I would start with 5% see how your drainage goes to much casting will turn your soil muddy and hamper drainage , I use it in my gardens but only use casting tea which I feed my cannabis in later stages of flowering , I’m just about to start my last week maybe 10 days on the tea . Od .
That is the alternative I thought most about and may switch to that approach.

amekins

amekins

And thank you! 🙏 ✌️

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm currently using 2/2/1 promix/perlite/wormcastings because back when the virus was new I was trying to stay out of stores so I used what I had on hand and I love this mix! I tried equal parts (2/2/2) but it became too thick and heavy, but at the above ratio it doesn't. I also use it as a top dressing but only later in bloom

amekins

amekins

I'm currently using 2/2/1 promix/perlite/wormcastings because back when the virus was new I was trying to stay out of stores so I used what I had on hand and I love this mix! I tried equal parts (2/2/2) but it became too thick and heavy, but at the above ratio it doesn't. I also use it as a top dressing but only later in bloom
When you use it as a top dressing, how much are you using?

Latest posts

Top Bottom