I got the 4 site system all set up finally, and did the first test fill, and ran it for 24 hours. Have a minor leak at the drain hose connection to resolve, but none of the bulkheads or uniseals (which those uniseals...those are the weak point for sure) are leaking. So that gives me a lot of satisfaction. Even if it took 30 trips into the plumbing supply store. Pulled the cuts for the first run as well. Modified macberry moonshine, blackberry moonshine 12, blackberry moonshine bx1, and haole moonshine #3 are the planned, and I pulled a few of each and are in the aero cloner now, I pulled an extra black velvet just in case as well.