Dragons Flame Genetics "Mac Dragon Bx-1" flowered under" Lumtek Zeus Pro 600 "

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Hi guys...Very Excited to get this grow underway.have 3 young dragons up already but waiting for the others to show so i thought i better get this diary up and running...i have had such great sucess running jeffs strains so why would i run any others..

Alright , nutes im running is canna classic a&b Veg and Flores and additives are,
Professors Go Roots with humic acid: Psi Mono Silic Acid: Cannaboost and PK 13/14: Calimagic and Gret white shark mykos.....using rain water 10ppm...Media used is Cyco platinum series Coco lite with 30% perlite.ive added abit extra chunky perlite to the mix in previous grow and will continue doing so just for that extra drainage .pots for flowering are 4 gals that ive drilled multible10-12mm holes through the bottom..ive started the seedings in very small punnets so they can dry out much quicker and b on top of the watering situation and will b started under 4 24watt t5ho mojo cow lighting then about week 3 put under the sunstorm 315cmh..well there you have it .im off and running..stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

๐Ÿ˜ Here we go.. 10 little mac dragon bx1 are away.i only need 6 so i will b able to pick the best to grow out.i actually didnt think i was going to get that many.first pk only 2 shooted out of 7 ,i planted the rest and came out with 5 in the end.and 5 out of 6 from the second pk..i will do something with them.whether i will take cuttings for the nxt grow imdont know.never done a run with clones yet.im having alot of fun just growing out from seed..they are very vigorous once they hit the 3 week mark they seem to just take off..will b up potting a couple leggy ones and burying the stem abit.got there first feed of botanicare grow at 100-110ppm with a couple drops of professors go roots with humic acid.ph'd 5.91.im only using the botanicare for a week as its just easier to mix small amounts than mucking around with canna...the 24x4 t5ho flourecence are about 8 1/2 inches away.seems to b where they like it the most.these will b vegged 5 weeks and will defol the bottoms and take the lower branches off just before flip and will b up potting to there final pots 4gals around the same time.onwards and upwards for these little dragons ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Madmax

Madmax

Fed first then up potted.110ppm ph'd 5.95..man these dragons were getting leggy.
Used a bit smaller pot because of the colder conditions here right now,just so they dry out a little quicker.. and setup another t5 light so they arent sharing with the clones.put a little bit of great white down the holes and buried there long stems.how i do things.i cut a small punnet in half so i can gently lower them down in there new homes without disturbing them too much..light set 8 1/2 inches away..
All tucked in..now grow little dragons ๐Ÿ˜†.
20220720 194914
20220720 205616
20220720 212028
20220720 212044

20220720 192957
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Iโ€™ve got one thatโ€™s about a month old or so and is growing vigorous and is shooting out 9 finger fan leaves it looks unique as I havenโ€™t seen many strains with the leaf structure the Mac dragon bx1 has. Looking good!

Madmax

Madmax

I'll have to call in and have a look bud..love growing jeffs gear.so well behaved..i dont think ive had a deficiency with them that i know of.pis of seen look soo frosty and agree there structure is alien like lol looking at pics of jeffs mac dragon the leaves are very dark near black.im wondering if thats how they are or because of deliberate temp drop to bring out the colors..

Hey jeff @Dragonsflame ..can you give us abit of background info on this strain you have bred..any tips on defoliating,topping and how much they stretch .im vegging for 5 weeks ..that should b plenty ..

chemistry

chemistry

Fat fingered thing in the top right hand corner. ๐Ÿ‘ See what you mean about lanky, mine also have some stride on them. Just leave room for a top up. ๐Ÿ‘

Madmax

Madmax

The clone?..thats the # 1 dude your drooling i am pollenating ..its back on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.im going to try and work it out..ive put the other #1 in the flower room after spraying and man its knocked it for 6 some bottom leaves dying and all the tips are curled something shocking.shes strong stuff that elite x elite spray.

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Beginning of day 8,for 3 of them the rest are a day or 3 behind..looking pretty damn good so far,specially in the middle of winter and under t5 which dont throw out much heat..the pots arnt drying out as quick so im watering every second day till they get a little older.probably around day 13-14 i will do that.got a baby throwing 3 leafs.i will give this one to a mate and another for him to play with.pics

chemistry

chemistry

I've had leaners, had to get the crutches out again for a bit of molly coddling. ๐Ÿ˜

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah.theres quite a few grows on here with the girls all laggy..its the yr of the legs lol.it dont make no difference whether im 4" or 8" they still stretch .these t5s are spose to all white to keep them shorter.even running overnite temps close to day temps doesnt seem to slow them down either,but they do stop that stretch after 3 days and settle down.....

chemistry

chemistry

My problem is work, I check them before I go, but as soon as I leave for work they kick off, either my light is so high they stretch, to low and they burn, cant change the weather outdoors while I'm at work, so crutches it is. ๐Ÿ˜

Madmax

Madmax

Haha..they run amuck soon as your out the door ๐Ÿคฃ..It must b harder with using the bigger lights and going just by your experience what height to set the light without all the gadgets..

Madmax

Madmax

Some exciting news ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..in the coming months im pleased to say that @SpiderFarmerLED is going to sponsor me running there se7000 led fixture ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.looks a beautiful light and very well made.i actually cant wait to try it ..even got a few mates here keen to see how well it will perform..im sure it will b more than adequate to do the job...it might have to wait if it rocks up between this nxt grow which is abit over 3 weeks from starting..no biggie..so stay tuned .
1 ed2fe5c357 se7000

Madmax

Madmax

Start of day 12..warming up there feed.added a little taste of monosilic at 1/4 strength and 30ppm of calimagic.ppm 160-170 ph'd 5.92.will up it as they get bigger. Leaves a little twisty from the light but apart from that looking good..going to b a couple big girls in there going by the size of beginners leaves.pic
20220727 171035

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Some exciting news ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..in the coming months im pleased to say that @SpiderFarmerLED is going to sponsor me running there se7000 led fixture ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.looks a beautiful light and very well made.i actually cant wait to try it ..even got a few mates here keen to see how well it will perform..im sure it will b more than adequate to do the job...it might have to wait if it rocks up between this nxt grow which is abit over 3 weeks from starting..no biggie..so stay tuned . View attachment 1264892

Not another stealth tent package delivered to, behind the the shed out of sight of the misses. ๐Ÿ˜

Madmax

Madmax

Lol..that would b suicidal hahaha.ive still got the gavita 6/750 packed away with controller in the shed ๐Ÿ˜.she's my backup light ..she is a beast.i will give my light a rest for a couple grows and looking forward to how the spiderfarmer se 7000 compares in the yield stakes.shes a 100 watts more in output so she should go well.the lumatek has done such a wonderful job so far and hasnt let me down.

chemistry

chemistry

Hundred watts more should bump up your end weight, will be interesting to watch the spider v lumatek to see if there is a difference with the extra wattage. ๐Ÿ‘

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah it should.also might b able to get away without running the finned heater to if i run it same time nxt year.Uno if the missus was cool id run them side by side but fat chance that happening unless she gets lost abroard on her holiday..lol...im actually thinking of extending my room a foot one way so i can use 5x5 area and the other ft is for the dehuey ,finned heater and fans..id try and squeeze another three in there a go for 3lb ๐Ÿ˜‰..i lose a bit of pot space at rear from the 6 ducting that goes into the nxt room if i route that another way somehow id easily get 9 in there then..id have to get a bigger dehuey too..thats the plan..

chemistry

chemistry

Expansion while the misses is away on her hols, that's a good plan, I like that. ๐Ÿ˜

Madmax

Madmax

Hehe..sometimes i get the feeling im being watched....by the misses lol...i might put a camera outside the room to watch any activity while im in there..just for my own safety ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Top Bottom