Dragons Flame Genetics "Mac Dragon Bx-1" flowered under" Lumtek Zeus Pro 600 "

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmax

Madmax

Recalibrated the Hanna .gotta have the gear up to scratch..havnt done it for a couple months so thought id better clean the probes up and re check..

Start of day 14 here .still on 170ppm ph 5.91 but upping it nxt feed.very healthy looking dragons .gonna b a great grow.i can feel it 😂😂😂
up potting in a week ..dont want those roots slowing down now do we..
20220729 230535
20220729 230628

Madmax

Madmax

17 days gone at 230ppm here.. thats all.less is more.lol.upping it right now to 260ppm and they will get that for a few days then up again and by the time the 5 weeks is up they will b at 500ppm and ready for flip.. i will b up potting tomorrow or the nxt and striking up the 315 cmh .that will get some much more needed heat into the room and exchanging air more frequently..pics
20220802 171443

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Hi shayne.i just scoop it up into a square mop bucket,open shed door and fling it all over the lawn lol...in summer its the only area that stays lush green haha..
Lol I so wanna get my hands on some of Jeff’s seeds . I’m just so worried about the postage getting picked up

Madmax

Madmax

You got a mate you can trust..send it to his joint.😀.i still reckon jeff could stealth some to you brother..its pricey for us how the dollar is atm but they are worth it.its best to get a few pks if you can ...

@Trustfall can help you out here..he has some fire right now and even breeding some fems .has alot to choose from too. have a geezer on his couple threads he has going.like jeff if you dont get them will happily resend till you do..

Madmax

Madmax

Phew! Its been a hectic day..it was up pot day and started off washing the pots then adding some more chunky perlite to the cyco platinum coco lite,ran through my light nute feed at 270ppm with 40ppm of cal mag and used a little monosilic acid.gave them their feed in the small pots ,waited half hr then put them in there 3rd home with a little white shark mykos..the roots looked good ..not tangled at the bottom which is good..changed over the light to the 315 cmh....was expecting it to warm up quicker but its doing the opposite lol as i watch thevrh climb so i had to turn back on my little reptile ceramic heaters..im feeling fucked...its smoko time 😆
20220804 151436
20220804 165040
20220804 213007
20220804 222143

chemistry

chemistry

17 days gone at 230ppm here.. thats all.less is more.lol.upping it right now to 260ppm and they will get that for a few days then up again and by the time the 5 weeks is up they will b at 500ppm and ready for flip.. i will b up potting tomorrow or the nxt and striking up the 315 cmh .that will get some much more needed heat into the room and exchanging air more frequently..pics View attachment 1267288 View attachment 1267289

Good even size. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

They are arnt they .very consistent in size.I have a good dilemma chem deciding which ones to run as only need 6..got the light around 37 inches atm and will start lowering ea day.i'll get the lux meter out later just to check what they are recieving...they are a little light so will gradually up the nutes..

Madmax

Madmax

22- 23 days and looking good.there abit a silver specs on the leaves but i cannot find anything for the life of me..usually if its thrips i can see them with 4x glasses but ive used the 60x loupe and nothing so i dunno wtf it is.i will give them a dose of pure crop1 in coming days..last time i used it as prescribed on bottle it knocked them around and took 3-4days to get back in the swing of things.i will lower the dose this time ,something like 7-8ml a litre from the 10ml i used last time..they are greener than this pic shows..
20220808 022215

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
22- 23 days and looking good.there abit a silver specs on the leaves but i cannot find anything for the life of me..usually if its thrips i can see them with 4x glasses but ive used the 60x loupe and nothing so i dunno wtf it is.i will give them a dose of pure crop1 in coming days..last time i used it as prescribed on bottle it knocked them around and took 3-4days to get back in the swing of things.i will lower the dose this time ,something like 7-8ml a litre from the 10ml i used last time..they are greener than this pic shows.. View attachment 1268850
Have a humidifier running with tap water?

Madmax

Madmax

No but you seem to know something up as the humidity has been getting to high in there and now have the extraction fan into the itc inkbird set at 55% temps only getting to 25.5 deg c.shes cold here.humidity was getting over 62% and lights off 73% .i cant see any mold though..ive been dreading the high rh.im not getting to the temp i want so ive settled for the lower temp..25.5s not bad .havnt used the ir gun for leaf temp..besides whats wrong whats the range i should be in on vpd at 3-4 weeks

Madmax

Madmax

I have the clones in there aswell and they are making the rh climb.i have less than 2 weeks till flip so i might have to settle for a lower temp or add more heat in there.already have 250watts of the reptile ceramic heaters but thet arnt doing too much right now.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
No but you seem to know something up as the humidity has been getting to high in there and now have the extraction fan into the itc inkbird set at 55% temps only getting to 25.5 deg c.shes cold here.humidity was getting over 62% and lights off 73% .i cant see any mold though..ive been dreading the high rh.im not getting to the temp i want so ive settled for the lower temp..25.5s not bad .havnt used the ir gun for leaf temp..besides whats wrong whats the range i should be in on vpd at 3-4 weeks
Why i asked is mineral deposits from a humidifier used with tap water can often do that or make ppl think they have PM

Madmax

Madmax

Ahh.so maybe its the rain water from the tank..it only reads 10ppm but..i had it last grow but rh wasnt as high..

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks mate..another month and spring starts ☺.everything great down here,hows things up your way..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom