Dragons Flame Genetics "Mac Dragon Bx-1" flowered under" Lumtek Zeus Pro 600 "

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmax

Madmax

Looking forward to watching this grow unravel. If it’s dragonsflame it’s gunna be 🔥👌
You running anymore of jeffs gear brother.the mans got a few grows lined up ..besides his mmm s1s im interested in hes also doing cherry pie x mac dragon #7 reversal and triangle kush x skunkdog bx1 has a few other nice lines hes brewing.gonna put my order in 😃.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
You running anymore of jeffs gear brother.the mans got a few grows lined up ..besides his mmm s1s im interested in hes also doing cherry pie x mac dragon #7 reversal and triangle kush x skunkdog bx1 has a few other nice lines hes brewing.gonna put my order in 😃.
Yessir. Just waiting on arrival of seeds Jeff sending out. Going to do a tester run of Blackberry moonshine bx1 x modified macberry moonshine, same as what @tobh is currently running. Might have to come up with an abbreviated name. I like @Dragonsflame
(BlackberryMacMoonshine)
Might start something else with it as well not sure yet. pop the beans in September sometime. Looking forward. ✌️

Madmax

Madmax

Yessir. Just waiting on arrival of seeds Jeff sending out. Going to do a tester run of Blackberry moonshine bx1 x modified macberry moonshine, same as what @tobh is currently running. Might have to come up with an abbreviated name. I like @Dragonsflame
(BlackberryMacMoonshine)
Might start something else with it as well not sure yet. pop the beans in September sometime. Looking forward. ✌️
Awesome.one grow i def dont wont to miss 😃your buds come out unbelieveable mate . picture perfect.

Madmax

Madmax

Yea things all good up this end of the coast mate slowly thawing out 👍 prob gunna have my best winter grow ever touch wood I seem to get denser buds in the winter makes sense hot weather fluffier buds?
Haha .. was a wicked frost this morning.2 beauties in a row lol.nice sunny days though..yeah im liking growing in winter more..i can control my room much more better than summer.using heat to control rh has worked out fantastically .cant do that in summer.i gotta draw up another gme plan for that one.but i think the hepa filter is going to b my savior so if im running a little high it still should b sweet..looking into the far uvc 222nm light aswelll to put in front of the ducting or even in my room outside of the grow.once i fix this im home and hosed.

Madmax

Madmax

The mac dragons are going well and are ahead of schedule going by there size and vigor so i might have to flip these a little earlier than the normal 5 weeks.im running out of space .this light sure has them knackered a few hr before lights off like they are recieving more than the dli they required.max lx reading is 28.000 so that doesnt seem to bad but these cmh light sure throw it down..pics
20220811 171213
20220811 171205

Madmax

Madmax

What i have just started is making a box around the the inline ports to my veg and flower room and run a hepa filter to stop the unwanted mold spores from entering the room.hopefully it works and enough air can pass through it without restricting the exhaust fan too much.i can put another hepa in to help if it does...or if its restricting i will remove the hepa and put an carbon exhaust filter cover there and purchase an far uvc 222nm light and put that in the box.stop,this mold shit once and for all 😃.
20220811 171357
20220811 171425

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

That's what I did Max, cooker hood filters from our local hardware store, because of the restriction on air flow one was not enough, so I now have a trio of them, it was go large or go multiple, I went multiple, thought that in Summer I would need three, but in Winter, it gives me the option to block a couple off to keep the heat in. 😉

chemistry

chemistry

Hmm.i never thought of that ☺ runs off to google cooker hood filters .. you got me thinking now 🤣

The cooker hood filters are what I'm running now, but I know for sure there are better options out there some were made for other applications, I just bumped into these first, and needed a quick solution to my ventilation re-build, looked at vehicle air filters, but these were dirt cheap, and it was to hot to walk the other two miles to the auto shop. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

I like how those cooker filters have a metal frame to them .could put a couple brackets ea side so it can slide out to clean easily.i need to put a mesh frame on inside to hold the filter in place so it doesnt get sucked in.its just squashed in there with foam around it..looks like it could work very well..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
For the cost maybe a furnace filter? Or run em stacked like hepa then furnace filter. That way you save the expensive hepa and increase the life?

If this makes no sense then in my defence i an only half a coffee deep so go easy on me lol

Madmax

Madmax

For the cost maybe a furnace filter? Or run em stacked like hepa then furnace filter. That way you save the expensive hepa and increase the life?

If this makes no sense then in my defence i an only half a coffee deep so go easy on me lol
Your onto it..that one i have was 75 bucks i could put more in ,another at the front and 2 9on the top lid..they only last 12 months though...will those furnace filters stop the mold entering? Ya got me interested..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Your onto it..that one i have was 75 bucks i could put more in ,another at the front and 2 9on the top lid..they only last 12 months though...will those furnace filters stop the mold entering? Ya got me interested..
There are some that do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom