Dragons Flame Genetics "Mac Dragon Bx-1" flowered under" Lumtek Zeus Pro 600 "

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmax

Madmax

Had to google that one.looks very similar ,a little bigger but it doesnt look like a penguin hahaha..

Madmax

Madmax

These plants look like they could get massive jeff and are already on 11 fingers so thats a sign they are pretty healthy. I have to cull 2 and seems a waste .are these known to stretch much..anything to look out for.

Madmax

Madmax

Day 30..getting myself in a little bit of a pickle here lol.plants are very close to going into the flower room but i still have two in there plus the reversals in there with 3 fems.plants are crowded to fuck..have all the harvested plants hanging and top buds in boxes just outside the door with very little room to move around.plus i have to put the spiderfarmer light in somehow..gotta get my shit together.
20220815 021311
20220815 021352

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Shes a thumper of a light frostie .checkout my other dragonsflame diary .have been running it for a 1 1/2 now..cannot fault it.bumper crops everytime.5 year warrantee too.

Frostie069

Frostie069

Shes a thumper of a light frostie .checkout my other dragonsflame diary .have been running it for a 1 1/2 now..cannot fault it.bumper crops everytime.5 year warrantee too.
thanks mate, checked it out, beautiful buds!! I have some time up my sleeve, just need to make the change before summers here.....

Madmax

Madmax

How are you going to tell the misses that you need a bigger shed. 😁
I had to turn the tablet so she didnt see your post..sitting right beside me lol...she just said whats funny as i was laughing at your post...i didnt know what to say hahahaha..

Frostie069

Frostie069

Hows your heating in your setup
at the moment great, the HID is my heater and if anything gets too hot, I've had to start pumping cool air in to get a nice temp, for the moment I've stole the kids vaporiser to get my humidity up. still winter, the HID will be too much summer

Madmax

Madmax

Ah im with ya.was gonna say .ive had to add heat to my room ,mainly because im growing in a shed ,its insulated but still fresh in winter..your room most likely wont b as bad if inside nice and cosy...

Madmax

Madmax

need a dehuey also..not like running an hps lights on is never a problem.lights off another story...

Madmax

Madmax

Back out to trim jail 😃..got to get ahead of the ball and back on track..im lagging behind...getting lazy lol..

Frostie069

Frostie069

what size is the room your running the Zeus in?
Ah im with ya.was gonna say .ive had to add heat to my room ,mainly because im growing in a shed ,its insulated but still fresh in winter..your room most likely wont b as bad if inside nice and cosy...
yeah my mate grows in a shed outside and had to add a heater, nights get too cold, mines in a garage. yeah lights off is good, if anything ive got too low humidity during the day, but in the garage im around the 50-60% so at night it isn't to bad, but again summer will be different, ive heard we are expected to have another wet summer, so humidity will be raging if what theyre saying is true. might need a big one!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
These plants look like they could get massive jeff and are already on 11 fingers so thats a sign they are pretty healthy. I have to cull 2 and seems a waste .are these known to stretch much..anything to look out for.
pretty light stretch, nothing crazy. I prefer the more puppy breath / fuel type terp profile phenos personally.

Madmax

Madmax

Got a few big leafed with crazy side branching growth which has near caught the tops and a couple that are a darker green with not much side branching but are the taller ones..still short under a ft at day 31.topping worked a treat last grow and kept mold to 3 buds...these are super fucking dense lol.this is the box i havnt finished putting in hepa filters and later on will throw an far uvc light in there too.this should fix my problem once and for all..
20220811 171357

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Looking great max . Damn I’m in week 7 now and the whole. House stinks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom