Dragonsflame "Dude Your Drooling" under Lumatek Zeus Pro 600w lighting

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

Energy prices going up here every month, if it carries on, by October it will have doubled in price since January, at this rate it will be, good morning outdoor growers and tokers, its Saturday morning. ๐Ÿคฃ Good you've got a handle on the temps. ๐Ÿ‘

Madmax

Madmax

Im stoked..but i can see myself fainting when power bill comes in haha.

Day 18 in flower room tomorrow so will b switching over to the canna classic flores.
Light distance is over a wide range atm 16" to 24" . Gotta fix that up abit so i will crop the back middle one.my stands need to b adjustable so i can raise the 4 small gals 4 inches then i could raise the light to at least 18-19 away from charlies stank ass more...im hoping some seeds rockup from jeff as he accidently didnt send 1 of 2 pks of the mac dragon i ordered..as i want to run those nxt..have some ethos grandpa's stash in the mail too.ordered these while ago my kind friend in the states bought for me as ethos suspended all interntional orders awhile ago..keen for more than a few pks of trustfalls gear too. he has quite a nice selection of standout crosses hes bred id love to try.

The gals getting it on
20220620 022101

chemistry

chemistry

I like to grow different strains, been held back a little due to C O V I D lockdowns, so I'm looking forward to these new seeds I've bought, just got to get my present run out the way, do the mods on my grow space to improve the air flow, and I'm good to go. ๐Ÿ™‚

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah i agree .gotta have different strains so you dont get too imune to smoking just the one strain most of the time.id run into problems being still pretty fresh at it as ea plant has there own special needs.would b hard to do..mixing different feed strengths to suit and some ripening before others..some more sensitive to light etc .

Madmax

Madmax

Extended the legs on 4 stands and now the canopy it much more even.the big girl in back left corner is charlies stank ass.shes copping a fair amount of wind and you can see the top leaves sucking in because of that..similar to what n tox can do..i will lift the fan when i go back out shortly and raise the light 3 inches.back to 20 inches from canopy..i tell you ,adding the finned heater has been a blessing in disquise this grow.its the most important piece of equipment in my room right now.specially in winter.keeping the rh in check.its probably the best move ive made bar purchasing the light..topping the girls early in flower has done wonders too and has kept the stretch down probably by a [email protected] ,you were right ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ.still only at 550ppm and phing between 5.86 to 5.95 .

Madmax

Madmax

Im hoping the muff comes out like your muff and i'll b muffed..begining of the 6th day since bud onset..thanks to @saddlesores telling me to top them has given me much needed height room back.plants seem much more open too.

chemistry

chemistry

I think these will, off to a good start, that foot can make or brake your grow, also gives you a foot more air space round your tops. ๐Ÿ‘

BudhaSticks

BudhaSticks

Energy prices going up here every month, if it carries on, by October it will have doubled in price since January, at this rate it will be, good morning outdoor growers and tokers, its Saturday morning. ๐Ÿคฃ Good you've got a handle on the temps. ๐Ÿ‘Do you mind my2 bobs worth on power prices?

BudhaSticks

BudhaSticks

Extended the legs on 4 stands and now the canopy it much more even.the big girl in back left corner is charlies stank ass.shes copping a fair amount of wind and you can see the top leaves sucking in because of that..similar to what n tox can do..i will lift the fan when i go back out shortly and raise the light 3 inches.back to 20 inches from canopy..i tell you ,adding the finned heater has been a blessing in disquise this grow.its the most important piece of equipment in my room right now.specially in winter.keeping the rh in check.its probably the best move ive made bar purchasing the light..topping the girls early in flower has done wonders too and has kept the stretch down probably by a [email protected] ,you were right ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ.still only at 550ppm and phing between 5.86 to 5.95 .
View attachment 1255663
I also use a 700 watt oil heater in my 4x4

BudhaSticks

BudhaSticks

Im stoked..but i can see myself fainting when power bill comes in haha.

Day 18 in flower room tomorrow so will b switching over to the canna classic flores.
Light distance is over a wide range atm 16" to 24" . Gotta fix that up abit so i will crop the back middle one.my stands need to b adjustable so i can raise the 4 small gals 4 inches then i could raise the light to at least 18-19 away from charlies stank ass more...im hoping some seeds rockup from jeff as he accidently didnt send 1 of 2 pks of the mac dragon i ordered..as i want to run those nxt..have some ethos grandpa's stash in the mail too.ordered these while ago my kind friend in the states bought for me as ethos suspended all interntional orders awhile ago..keen for more than a few pks of trustfalls gear too. he has quite a nice selection of standout crosses hes bred id love to try.

The gals getting it on View attachment 1254808 Using this guide will help you. I use it every grow.
Images

Madmax

Madmax

Hi mate..The finned heaters work very well hey.i didnt really want to use it flatout because of the power usage.sux in that regard but my rooms rh is perfect right now..yeah snoopy(customs) has nabbed my seeds half a dozen times or so.gives me the shits but what can you do ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ.im doing a little pollen chucking this grow just so i dont have to rely so much purchasing off the net..

Madmax

Madmax

Done some more defoliating and a little tying the branches to the stakes.charlie is real flimsy this grow compared to previous ones and shes getting all the wind..go figure.looks the biggest but is the worst plant in there.the rest are solid with strong branching.better than last grows by a country mile so either the topping or the use of silica has done something.very happy with them.i think im done defoliating ive taken all the inner leaves just about and i will probably only take a leaf here till chop.theres going to b some nice fat buds on these front girls..they are showing some frost already ๐Ÿ˜

BudhaSticks

BudhaSticks

Hi mate..The finned heaters work very well hey.i didnt really want to use it flatout because of the power usage.sux in that regard but my rooms rh is perfect right now..yeah snoopy(customs) has nabbed my seeds half a dozen times or so.gives me the shits but what can you do ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ.im doing a little pollen chucking this grow just so i dont have to rely so much purchasing off the net..
I use https://www.mediseedman.com/ for a reliable Australian seed supplier. Also Jaycar has a 700 watt oil finned heater that has a temp control. Cheers

chemistry

chemistry

Topping is the way to go in confined spaces, I'm like you, I like the giant centre cola's, like the Franco's. ๐Ÿ˜

Top Bottom