Dragonsflame "Dude Your Drooling" under Lumatek Zeus Pro 600w lighting

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Im not liking this tent where the zips meet closing it up letting a draft in and light.the flap that covers the zip dont wont very well al all.my worst investment to date.i should have known better.
Nothing beats a room.i will buy some white laminate melanine and build a proper one..

chemistry

chemistry

Im not liking this tent where the zips meet closing it up letting a draft in and light.the flap that covers the zip dont wont very well al all.my worst investment to date.i should have known better.
Nothing beats a room.i will buy some white laminate melanine and build a proper one..

Got a tent in the shed for emergencies, just in case my room burns down. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

😂😂😂 Im pulling the pin on breeding some seeds.for now anyway.its just not going to work .this cheapo tent has more holes than a sieve.the 250hps wont heat the little tent either .it get to 20 deg plus with a 100w ceramic heater.so i will have another go later..my rooms perfect for it but gotta stop growing to do that and i dont think i can lol..im addicted 😂

chemistry

chemistry

I'd order some regular seeds of a similar type and look, then pop for a male to pollenate with, dab one branch only of a female you like the look off, dump the male, and/or freeze some pollen for a later project, this is how I do it, only down side is you only get regular seeds in return. 😉

Madmax

Madmax

I see.run regs of different strains put the girls in flower and keep the male in the veg room and flip that light to flower.then when ready do what you mentioned, dab some on the different strain ive chosen..something like that chem.was looking at a 200 acre block to purchase not far from where i am..was pretty excited to purchase to get back outdoors where i belong but got snapped up within a couple days ☹.i was spewing.was an ideal location..

chemistry

chemistry

I see.run regs of different strains put the girls in flower and keep the male in the veg room and flip that light to flower.then when ready do what you mentioned, dab some on the different strain ive chosen..something like that chem.was looking at a 200 acre block to purchase not far from where i am..was pretty excited to purchase to get back outdoors where i belong but got snapped up within a couple days ☹.i was spewing.was an ideal location..

Look on my last grow log, small grow for nubies, start at page 431 of that run, shows you how I went about pollenating for seeds, just flick though that run to the end, jar of seeds at the end. Shame about that land, what a grow diary that would have been, I'd have flown over for a look at that. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

Look on my last grow log, small grow for nubies, start at page 431 of that run, shows you how I went about pollenating for seeds, just flick though that run to the end, jar of seeds at the end. Shame about that land, what a grow diary that would have been, I'd have flown over for a look at that. 😁
I'll have a geezer..

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
No.but to b honest i dont know anything or have looked into the parentage of both parents.she has longer fingers and the leaves are bigger than the dude your drooling but she is a bigger girl.she has taken very well to the topping.who ever spread the rumour not to top very early in flower before bud onset has begun is full of shit...she does need staking as the branches are quite long ,shes about 15" taller too.def no orange aroma in this pheno.. View attachment 1262539

the thinner leaf one looks like it got more of the sr71 purple kush influence coming thru (from the orange dreams side)

Madmax

Madmax

Heres a better pic of charlie stank ass
20220719 014803

Madmax

Madmax

Day 53 in flower room.start of day 39 since bud onset..got one the same pheno as last grow browning up a little early..no nanners to b seen.so im calling this pheno early dragon 😃 i will probably take it week 8 but i will see how the trics are then.shes the runt of the litter but has the same citrusy orangy terpene aroma as the one beside it and that pheno is completely different animal.probably leans to the orange dreams side .still nice little plant but .she's thickening up in there.the pics ive taken dont do them justice.i havnt lowered the night temps as much s id like to bring out more colors ,purpling etc .as im running the finned heater to keep rh in check which is doing a marvelous job..charlies looking little foxy but thats understandable as shes the closest to the light 16-20 aver..the par test shane done on cocoforcannabis at 16".the only plant in the room at that distance is charlie back left .all the rest are between 22-24 which would b a significant par drop but look at those buds,even right down through the canopy..it just goes to show you dont have to run at 900-1000ppfd to get a good harvest...this light is the bomb 💪.pics
Screenshot 20220725 221905
Screenshot 20220725 221922
20220725 213827
20220725 214242
20220725 213958
20220725 214021
20220725 213939
20220725 214224
20220725 214012

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Get a looky at this poor thing.. thats the doing of the reversal spray elite x elite .this is day 8 in flower room and is just starting to come back..ive seen others and has knocked them about similar and has taken between 21-30 days to b loaded up with balls..i just hope i will have enough pollen..thats if it works..it should b ready when the mac dragons in veg go into flower room .i can then put the reversal plant in the veg room with the 3 clones in there waiting.im going to have to b carefull i dont contaminate the girls next door.im going to have to put a filter in veg room otherwise the pollen will go into the roof cavity and could get sucked in through the vents to the flower room lol..haha..fngers 🤞 it will take the mac dragons in flower a couple weeks till they start budding so hopefully the pollens gone by then..
20220725 214355

chemistry

chemistry

Get a looky at this poor thing.. thats the doing of the reversal spray elite x elite .this is day 8 in flower room and is just starting to come back..ive seen others and has knocked them about similar and has taken between 21-30 days to b loaded up with balls..i just hope i will have enough pollen..thats if it works..it should b ready when the mac dragons in veg go into flower room .i can then put the reversal plant in the veg room with the 3 clones in there waiting.im going to have to b carefull i dont contaminate the girls next door.im going to have to put a filter in veg room otherwise the pollen will go into the roof cavity and could get sucked in through the vents to the flower room lol..haha..fngers 🤞 it will take the mac dragons in flower a couple weeks till they start budding so hopefully the pollens gone by then.. View attachment 1264899

The spray really messes with the whole plant, is it now a tranny. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

Nice Max, you might do your best weight with this run, buds look bigger this run, maybe just me, but they look bigger. 😁
It does appear to b more there but i think its more to do with the topping i done early flower.exposing more branching to the top instead of being hidden down in the canopy.those branches are now recieving more ppfd too .they are certainly shorter which was the aim .i will def use the same tactic with the mac dragons coming up.. last grows they have sort of been more hidden.it will b interesting what the yield will b.im pretty happy how this grows gone..each grow is getting better but still a long ways to go before i get this room dialed in but im getting there 😃

Madmax

Madmax

6 weeks gone.8 weeks in flower room..finished using the cannaboost and now starting the pk 13/14 .reduced the a+b down to 460 with 70ppm of pk added andvthats not even half dosages.instructions are 15ml to 10ltrs .30ltres ive used and added 14ml .nxt feed i will reduce the a+b a little more so i can give them half dosage..thats all im giving them for the nxt 7 days then thats 7 weeks gone.for the last 2 weeks they will just get a+b basic and will reduce it slowly...not far to go now and shes all done finished with running dude your drooling till another day..hopefully this elite x elite works..cant see any balls yet but not giving up yet..2 weeks tomorrow..theres no budding but the plants has been in shock mode for the most of the 2 weeks..stay tuned.
20220729 232026

Top Bottom