Dragonsflame "Dude Your Drooling" under Lumatek Zeus Pro 600w lighting

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

An early pheno of dude your drooling i call early dragon lol.skunky.lemony odour.shes the smallest pheno but has awesome bag appeal when dried..

Madmax

Madmax

Dammit..that mold has reared its ugly head again 😠😠😠..im getting pretty fucken pissed off with this..ive kept the rh between 44-51 over 95% of the time .a couple times up to 55 but ive always got it back under control within the hr.i simply can not irradicate it from getting in those dense buds...ive fucken had it ..lol..going to make a box over the inline vents and fabricate a square frame for a hepa filter to fit snugly into and stop this ugly shit getting in..only one top but i think i can see another dead leaf up the back...i accept its part of growing in a shed and that fresh air carrying it in and my climate ..but i spose its not bad considering ...i could b even letting it in when i open the shed door ,gets in my little room i mix nutes in then once i open the grow door gets sucked in..got to nip this is the bud and stop this ugly shit once and for all...

Worse than the fucken kung flu ..lol.

chemistry

chemistry

Give that mould both barrels Max, don't give it an inch. lol You've seen how low my moisture content can be, and I still got the bastard last run, if this was a person giving me this much grief, I'd be doing hard time for the dude, on the rock pile, rock breaking. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

Oh i will.dont you worry..mr mold is gonna go missing.duct tape check.shovel check.lime check..hepa filter check..hahah.

Suspicions confirmed .bit on stank ass would you believe.first time thats happened.ive used silica right through grow too lol so silica does not help no more than not using it..used potassium silicate annnd mono silic acid...thought it might of helped but...nope...myth busted..

cshell

cshell

Just a thought... Is the mold you're mentioning botrytus? The stuff that starts off white and fuzzy and then turns black inside the bud? If so, I've heard that's caused by caterpillars getting into the buds and either dying or shitting. I don't know if that's true but I've read it in several places. You might try getting a bottle of BT (Bacillus Thuringiesis) and using it on your next grow. It's a bacteria that is safe for mammals and only kills worms and caterpillars. A good product to have when you need it.

Madmax

Madmax

I dont have catterpillars lol..thats some funny shit...those guys need to lay off the weed hahahaha..but ive had catterpillars outside but they dont make your buds go to mold through there shit or dying.they kill the bud because they burrow into the stem and the bud will die.go brown .thats it..im getting mold spores in my room..its everywhere in the air ,gets in the room and waits or the ideal conditions for it to bloom..i just got to prevent it from getting in there and spreading 👍 prevention is better than cure..

Madmax

Madmax

Day 17 for the reversed plant since flip. i think i can see balls starting to form 😍😍😍.flipped the clones that will b pollinated 3 days ago..
Im getting excited lol the elite x elite sprays going to work .. woohoo haha..

cshell

cshell

I dont have catterpillars lol..thats some funny shit...those guys need to lay off the weed hahahaha..but ive had catterpillars outside but they dont make your buds go to mold through there shit or dying.they kill the bud because they burrow into the stem and the bud will die.go brown .thats it..im getting mold spores in my room..its everywhere in the air ,gets in the room and waits or the ideal conditions for it to bloom..i just got to prevent it from getting in there and spreading 👍 prevention is better than cure..
Your plants look great. I'm just saying that things get in, you know, like fungus spores. I was looking at one of my indoor plants under a loupe awhile back and one of the little crawly fuckers was staring back up at me from a bud. Happens.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I have a wheelbarrow of "won't Pop" seeds, I just keep trying till I have 5-7 to stay up in my jiffy's. This run is very trying, still "Popppin" after almost 2 weeks of failure. Cheers SS

Madmax

Madmax

No good SS..where you getting the dud beans from..are you doing the shot glass with warm water....are you getting them to crack and show a little tail then potting up say 7mm deep....somethings goin on bud for you not to get any up...fertigated to 200ec 70/30 coco/coir has never failed me...i tried those jiffys if its the expanding pellet ones your using and i didnt go on those.some had a low ph...besides that they just stayed to wet for my liking..

chemistry

chemistry

If its those flat puck things you add water to and they expand into peat pucks, then I faired no better than you did SS, composted mine, I use the root riots for every thing now, cuttings or seeds. 👍

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
flowers are looking great bud! should make for a great harvest. Sucks to hear a spot of mold happening, definitely can be a part of growing. Ive heard that the Uv sterilization lights in the duct work can be a big help, been wanting to get one myself.

hopefully the reversal goes well as well!

cheers

Madmax

Madmax

Hi jeff .awesome.just had a geezer of them..much cheaper than purchaing a hepa filter but should stop the spores.i will purchse the light too for a double whamy affect..might even place one n where i mix the nutes.but i dont think that would b good for my health..i did look at these awhile ago but dont know why i discarded using one...your mac dragons are going well in another diary i got going..will b flipping them in 2 weeks 😃.

Top Bottom