Dragonsflame "Dude Your Drooling" under Lumatek Zeus Pro 600w lighting

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Well i can honestly say making some seeds out of jeffs gear has been a success..if anyone wants tomake seeds get the elite x elite spray .one hit wwith that is all you need..im not sure how well these seeds will grow as they are inbred so it will b interesting how these do grow..plenty of them lol..big ball bearing seeds and have taken the plants to a day or so shy of 11 weeks.theres over 600 seeds off ea plant 😍.still have them grow and have just taken the tops...heres the #1 plant i used for the reversal over 4 and 5 pheno..all slightly different in smell andbud structure..keen to try some out nxt ..you can view these back though the pages..

Screenshot 20221008 185551

Screenshot 20221008 185145

Screenshot 20221008 185605

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

😃..theres enough there to see me out lol 😆.but how boring would that b..i will give some to my mates to try and use them as guinea pigs 😆.

chemistry

chemistry

😃..theres enough there to see me out lol 😆.but how boring would that b..i will give some to my mates to try and use them as guinea pigs 😆.

Cross the seeds with some thing else, or can you reverse them again, is there a limit on how many times you can reverse a plants lineage?

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah i reckon once you reverse an s1 again and over itself and other phenos its genes will b locked in and would b hard to outbreed with other strains.not saying its impossible though..im just jibbering haha..best way is to find what you want or looking for in a plant in regs and once you have make your fems with those.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Yeah i reckon once you reverse an s1 again and over itself and other phenos its genes will b locked in and would b hard to outbreed with other strains.not saying its impossible though..im just jibbering haha..best way is to find what you want or looking for in a plant in regs and once you have make your fems with those.

For sure man, I'm with Chemistry about crossing with others you really like. Who knows what terps, cannabinoids etc lie waiting lol 🔥

Madmax

Madmax

I actually threw 8 of #1 in glass last nite as the #5s were taking abit to long to shoot.but fast forward 24hrs they all have bar one not showing a tail.its cracked though.the #1s shooted way faster and were all shooted in 16hrs ,ive changed my mind lol and now will go with the heaviest yielders.these were soo dense ,very shory wwith close to medium node spacing.verycompact plants compared to the others which were i little more open..running the #1s i could pack more in there but lets see how they go first..could end up turning out duds..who knows..i did get mold on one top but i now have the hepa filters and another set of high cfm filters that stop 98% of all airborne particals and virus for 3 month still they drop in a performance..just about to sow the beans..fertigated coir 110ppm ph'd 5.74 .i will let this drift like Aquaman said and starting lower they will get more nitrogen available to them.
20221011 142502

Madmax

Madmax

Upside down miss jane.on slight angle this helps pull the helmet off as they come up.just an old trick from the ol timers who taught me.
There was 2 spots left in the tray so put 2 #5s in there just incase..
20221011 150858

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah the 5s are way smaller compared to the other 2 phenos which are huge chem..they were and still are hidden out of site in the buds.a real sponge type bud not growing big calyx's.very nice bud structure though..got no mold on this one i grew out.they are all very similar really.all #5 below.ner 11 weeks i went.same time as when i grow them out for smoke.getting 30-50 seeds out of these buds...these are the lower ones left over..have more of it in another box.i ruined the top buds getting them out and threw it in the fire.

sportyridr

sportyridr

about to sow the beans..fertigated coir 110ppm ph'd 5.74 .i will let this drift like Aquaman said and starting lower they will get more nitrogen available to them.

1100 ppm (2.2EC) is that a typo Max? seems like whoa high...

My struggle is building roots in the first 3 weeks, trying some new Myco, some WOW Wonder...hope it helps...honestly I think it's just the grower 🤔 😂

Gotta love fresh genetics, pops in the blink of an eye and ready to go...hope it's your best run yet!

Madmax

Madmax

8 days gone..the new beans 'Dude' your droolin....max 😂 lmao are growing okay.lights around 9' away ph'd 5.95 ppm 180 canna classic..theres 2 younger than 8 days as i changed a couple seeds sprouts as they died in tray..planted abit too early i think.. leaves twisting on few tht either the light or humidity..my humidifiers [email protected] itself so will get a newby..shit dont last like the good ol days..10 there but only need 7.who knows i might try and jam more in there 😃

Madmax

Madmax

Going to start giving them half strength "psi" mono silic acid from tonite.this should boost their transportation nutrient uptake and absorbtion.its very stable and ph friendlier than potassium silicate,and its available to the plants straight away..still using the professors nutrients 'go roots' which has humic acid included.going retty good tm considering the topsy turvey weather here.200ppm now but keeping the ph at 5.9 -5.95 .blooks like its about to piss down so thts good as its keeping my rh up till i get the humidifier.in about a week or so i wont need it as they should b transpiring more as they get bigger...

Latest posts

Top Bottom