Dragonsflame "Dude Your Drooling" under Lumatek Zeus Pro 600w lighting

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Going to start defoliating and cutting the lower branches off tonight that won’t really revert to anything and start staking them.I do the defoliation anytime I see the plants starting to get a little thick..I’m pretty happy how things are going right now.sitting on 500ppm 5.93 ph.I might even lower the light 3 inches and see how they go..I could basically leave it there as they will start stretching toward it soon.I have put the finned heater back in on the lowest setting as we are experiencing colder weather.not unusual for this place this time of yr and living on an island .we get 4 seasons in one day lol.

chemistry

chemistry

Digital balast I'm running at the minute is Lumatek, I love their hardware, on my second balast in ten years, still have the first as a back up, ran that one for five years before I retired it, nothing wrong with it, just it was five years old and needed replacing with a newer item. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

Before light defoliation

After..just removed some big fan leaves and bottom branches..man they are real messy with lots of smaller branches coming off the main ones .those usually droop over with a stringy stem that can’t hold the weight of the bud..I will see how they are in another week or so whether I should just cut those off..it seems there’s going to b quite a bit of that on them..they are bushy buggers.I’m hoping they stretch out a bit actually..they are alright though.long ways to go
5F37BBA8 9B2B 4C33 9A9E C866F8C8D479

Madmax

Madmax

Begining of day 5.Looks like the girls will b right now for a week.I did take some more big fan leaves off as they are just shading the branches too much.the light defol doesn’t seem to have phased them one little bit.the growth spurt is just crazy atm..I haven’t tied too many to the stakes I put in yet,just putting them in place where they will eventually b able to b tied.I need to get some more actually...sitting on 510-520ppm 5.93 ph.air temp 26.7 max .light distance to canopy 31-32’..

Madmax

Madmax

I have a nice keeper front middle.she is the odd one out of all of them I was telling chemistry when we were discussing which one I should kick out..her branch structure is very symmetrical growing like a true Christmas tree shape and she’s stacking away nicely on the lateral branches and that’s something I haven’t seen before on the dude your drooling Strain.she’s stacking like a champ .
3BFFAFF0 E4ED 42CA 8484 471852941D38

chemistry

chemistry

Are you taking a cutting to pollenate? Or keeping as a mother? One in the middle has good shape for its height. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

I’d like to but I have soo many seeds chem… what I should have done was kept a cutting and gave that to ol mate of mine to grow so she’s not lost..I will keep growing these till Jeff has bred some auras x blackberry moonshine and the Haole moonshine #18 and probably the #2 pheno..Jeff will b doing a smoke report on those soon..fingers crossed it rips his head off

Madmax

Madmax

Are you guys storing your seeds in the fridge?spose yous put them in heaps of satchels to keep the moisture out..I need to store them properly and preserve them a little better instead of just being in my little metal safe.

chemistry

chemistry

I just store my seeds in small sealable bags in a Jiffy Bag placed in an air tight container, then put them some were dark and dry. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

Whoosh..obviously the light defoliation wasn’t enough but they have responded very well from it and now I gotta get in there and selectively remove some leaves between the plants..specially at the rear.get a look at that fat bitch back right.she needs to go to weight watches. 😂Ones at the front aren’t so bad.I deliberately put the big uns at the rear.

chemistry

chemistry

Whoosh..obviously the light defoliation wasn’t enough but they have responded very well from it and now I gotta get in there and selectively remove some leaves between the plants..specially at the rear.get a look at that fat bitch back right.she needs to go to weight watches. 😂Ones at the front aren’t so bad.I deliberately put the big uns at the rear.
View attachment 1306037

That middle one at the front has some good structure on it, think it needs dabbing with some pollen from a compatible male with the same structure, or use some of your tranny spray on it. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

You crack me up..tranny spray 😂😂😂
That middle one at the front has some good structure on it, think it needs dabbing with some pollen from a compatible male with the same structure, or use some of your tranny spray on it. 😁
yeah I really like her.she would of been even more impressive if I never topped her.you can see in the vid the top 2 branches on all are just starting to stretch out now.

Madmax

Madmax

you want some.😄I could strap some to a plastic 44 gal drum and see if it washes up on your coastline.😁.getting close to a smoke report jeff on the auras and Halle moonshine.

Madmax

Madmax

Got back in there.I just wasn’t happy how crowded they are so defol’d some more leaves off.they are growing reasonably sized leaves which is the problem and blocking the lower node sites..im not going to go any further than what I have .I think that’s plenty .I’ll probably slow them down if I go anymore.I tied up some branches too..I can leave them alone now..lol.before and after.back left is the #5 pheno .
8FDF6EF6 EDB5 46EB BDA3 F2A6F15B182D

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah there is a few low branches ive left like that.I don’t think they strip any energy from the rest.I’ve been getting pretty good penetration right to the base.I should b trimming them but I’m not too fazed leaving them there though.I looked at the girls just before lights off this morning and you wouldn’t even know they have been trimmed.they always seem to look there best before lights out..it still looks a little crowded like I haven’t taken enough outside leaves off concentrating on removing the inners.there’s 16-20 branches on these girls. 9 days gone now

Top Bottom