Dragonsflame "Dude Your Drooling" under Lumatek Zeus Pro 600w lighting

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tonymayo

Tonymayo

You can get the 600 for that Tony..how bigs your room and ceiling height

Edit :Im sure i seen it for 1700 in one shop as i was going to buy another..buggered if i can find it now..it must of been on sale...checkout uk stores too on both the 600 and 465 you will b pleasantly suprised as they are cheaper there even with freight included come with aussie plug too.might b a pain in the butt if it breaks down though..
Yeah I seen a few cheaper online but I'd much prefer to pick it up myself. I rang the other local shop and they said $2200 for the same 465w so I just thought 1700 seems better than that and I need it asap! T5 just don't cut it.. This room is 1200x1200 ceiling height is nearly 7 ft

Tonymayo

Tonymayo

Up potted the poor buggers.im not sure what there problem is but i hope they get going now with more coco/perlite surrounding there roots.i was going to setup another t5 light but cbf lol so they are now under the 315 cmh.never had then under this light this early..usually around start of 4th week they go under it..lights at 46' inches away.lux is saying around 20 ..that should b good.fuck you can feel this light burning the scone when you bend over under .would get a suntan of this in no time...well youd get something haha.had the shades on but nxt time im wearing a hoody..i will watchmthem through the nite just incase they dont like the light..pics ..oh checkout the roots and my half pot for ease of transplanting.. View attachment 1192779 View attachment 1192778 View attachment 1192777 View attachment 1192781 View attachment 1192780 View attachment 1192785
You'll have to try out those tiny pots but the clear type from Bunnings. that way ya can see all the roots when they are ready to go 👍
Amazing how fast they grow in a day

Madmax

Madmax

I dont like those clear ones Tone exposing the roots to light.i usually just turn em upside down ,remove pot to have a look how they are going.i.personally i wouldnt use em,some plant species do like there roots exposed to light.roots need darkness.i reckon it would signal to the roots that they are growing the wrong way.exposing them to light could attract fungus, green algae to grow on inside of cup too.

Tonymayo

Tonymayo

I dont like those clear ones Tone exposing the roots to light.i usually just turn em upside down ,remove pot to have a look how they are going.i.personally i wouldnt use em,some plant species do like there roots exposed to light.roots need darkness.i reckon it would signal to the roots that they are growing the wrong way.exposing them to light could attract fungus, green algae to grow on inside of cup too.
Strain I have running mustn't be phased by them as they are hooting along in them
Will have to upload some pics soon haha
Got the new 465watter Fuchs she's a sexy beast!

Madmax

Madmax

Looking great! About time to get rid of some of them big ass fan leaves imo. 👍
They have a couple sets ea of the big ass leaves and some reasonably sized.but i want to keep those till im further along getting towards the pointy end...besides those, light penetrations good to the majority of the buds sites down inside probably apart from the ones round the perimeter of the room.its not bad though..still gives the appearance that they need more taking off.a nice odor coming off the dude your drooling.sort of citrus like is the best i can describe it right now.the charlies is sweet atm still pretty early though.they are going to b nice sized round buds but the looks...

Madmax

Madmax

So 14 days after bud onset Max ?
Yes 2 weeks in Tone..so another 7 weeks and they will b close to chop.that will make 11 weeks all up .i might turn on the rapididled far red pucks to see if i can speed them up a little.i was thinking that last night to turn them on this moring but clean forgot.onset last grow was at 10 days but the buds overall still had taken awhile to finish so im not too sure if they are speeding it up much to b honest.i think its more genetic...

tobh

tobh

Supporter
hope you have a carbon filter, jeff's gear reeks man lol shit is no joke late flower. that citrus you smell now will likely get down to a fermented fruit smell, kinda like wine, if it runs on the same trajectory as the love stash and bms. the sweet will get gassy and rank. again, going based off my experiences with his gear.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah i got a good"n .a phresh.8" 200x500mm .not sure how long it will last though.as i had it a bit over a year still in box before i actually used it and im up to let me think 13 months useage.spose to last 3yrs.ive never smelt anything from previous grows but im a little worried that with the high humidity i get would dampen the carbon when ive had over 75% humidity more than id like to remember which was unavoidable due to outside enviroments humidity off the charts. i just had another look at on phresh's frequently asked questions that humidity over 75% can reduce the life expectancy but by how much i dont know..its funny actually that on the online hydro shop i purchased it from says 3yrs ,but in this phresh questionaire says 2yrs lol..im glad you brought that up brother as it could very well fuck up towards the end of this grow..

tobh

tobh

Supporter
yeah, you bought the last of the good phresh gear. they went downhill the past couple years. i personally don't run one as i don't need to worry about smell too much and think it's bullshit they're made for clearing volatile compounds but none of the manufacturers have figured out how to make them last long enough to be worth the price for the environments they're marketed towards. Hell, most of them even say "don't use in over 40% RH or lifespan will drop significantly." hope this one gets you through man. I'm one of the lucky few that can get away without one. still have risk if LEO shows up, my garage and house outright stink like weed. even my clothes do at this point. this run is potent with the smell. but i don't do shady shit so my worry is low-ish.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Can filters are the way to go if you can afford them. I've had the same one in my shed for over 4 years, still can't smell shit outside. All i do is vacuum the pre-filter between cycles.
really considered picking one up this run just because even in early veg, my house smelled like growing weed. Just couldn't justify the cost though. the donations i get per grow barely cover the nutes and power per run. still haven't broken even on the lights, fans, tents, etc. dropping $400+ on a canfilter is a big ask when the bill on gear is already over $2k ya know.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
really considered picking one up this run just because even in early veg, my house smelled like growing weed. Just couldn't justify the cost though. the donations i get per grow barely cover the nutes and power per run. still haven't broken even on the lights, fans, tents, etc. dropping $400+ on a canfilter is a big ask when the bill on gear is already over $2k ya know.
I hear ya. But how much? Lol .
They must have really gone up in price. My 10" that's good for 850cfm cost me $239 plus tax, about $275 out the door.

I thought that was expensive...

Madmax

Madmax

I wonder why they have dropped in the ass as your about the 5th person i know that has said they arnt filtering as well as they should..that bullshit on there part as australia has one of the biggest reserves in the world .they still state in hydro stores they are using 1.8'inch rc-4/8 pro grade particle size..

Madmax

Madmax

Ive been looking at the can fans actually..im looking into a silencer one as these phesh fans are quit noisy..the ol girl complains how noisy it is...very expensive bit of equipment