Dragonsflame genetics "Mac Dragon bx1" under "Spiderfarmer" se 7000 led lighting fixture.

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Dude your drooling #1 pheno reversal .have the fan blowing hard to spread the pollen to the donors..should work well.thats taken a good 5 weeks to get to this stage since prayed with elite x elite..

Madmax

Madmax

Haha..ive done that a few times and see it come out but most of the pollen sacs are falling off into the pot so i changed those small 6volt fans out i had in there and lent a 20w 6' oscilating fan from the flower room..those little ones wernt blowing much..if the pollen is viable i should get seeds seeds everywhere in there 😃..well im hoping..i did cut a small lower branch off and have that in a glass with some foil under it to catch the pollen and will dab that on with a brush...i was going to do that to the whole plant cut and put into glass of water but though id just leave it in there..it should work..

Madmax

Madmax

I like to give the male a tap with a cane a couple of times a day just to make sure he's giving up his pollen, and turn the female a quarter turn to make sure all her sides get pollenated. Should turn out well. 👍 Try a bit more water for the taco.

They are taking around 2 1/4 litres so far.at start when first put into flower and up potted most was running through but are now taking up abit more everyday so the roots are starting to spread out in the new pots..do you mean feed them twice chem..this actually happened a few grows back.it sort of just gradually went away.but when i increase the light it makes it worse

chemistry

chemistry

No, not feed, just a little extra plain water until the taco has gone. Its just what plants do when you up pot them, you'd think this would make them extremely happy, as bad as my misses, give them the world. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

No, not feed, just a little extra plain water until the taco has gone. Its just what plants do when you up pot them, you'd think this would make them extremely happy, as bad as my misses, give them the world. 😁
Oh okay..before lights off they look really good .there leaves are aall out horizontal even the sickish one in front corner..right now 5 hrs into lights off they look dreadful lol..

chemistry

chemistry

Oh okay..before lights off they look really good .there leaves are aall out horizontal even the sickish one in front corner..right now 5 hrs into lights off they look dreadful lol..

All plants are the same, they sleep when its dark, so go limp. During light periods plants transfer carbon dioxide into oxygen, but during the dark period they do the reverse, so when they wake up they look like they've just woke up. I assume they don't like eating oxygen. 😉

Madmax

Madmax

Defoliated a few leaves just to open them up and get some light to the branches.ive missed a few lower i see on the short vid.didnt want to stay in there long as this spiderfarmer led fixture will cook you like a sunday roast dinner 🙂..my nose even feels burnt lol..i usually put the sunblock sunscreen on when im doing something...always with the hoodie on too and the shades.i actually forgot to dim it down before i wwent in.everythings just dandy just the tacoeing leaves..no deficiencys to b seen..the se hasnt missed a beat and working very well so far.i have made a good decision to run this light 😃

Madmax

Madmax

Ooof,,gotta b something in my water or the superb genetics of @Dragonsflame genetics or it might just b the 2688 samsung LM301b diodes from the @SpiderFarmerLED se7000 hitting them hard cause gee they are transpiring something wicked right now..growth is in overdrive .ive had to turn the dehuey up to high and have turned heater up to keep the rh in check..that way im reaching the set room temp at 50-52% humidity and right where i want the vpd ...pulled them out and done some staking.its mostly for the lower to mid branches as from there up they are rock solid.the spiderfarmers at 23--24" to canopy and a tad under 80% light capacity atm.this lights like worked donk.got plenty of grunt if i want to turn her up.ph 5.91 at 530ppm..seems pretty low the feed hey but the girls look in
real good nic so ill just increase when i see fit..got some nice size fan leaves im plucking off to let some light to the branches below...looking good..

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

sitting up nice just before lights off here.end of day 10 in flower.seeing some node stacking on some branching so thats pleasing.lets see if they stretch a ft in the nxt 11 days .when i done the toppping the other day to take the smallest amount possible i done so without wearing my damn glasses and noticed only 2 days ago that 4 of them were only growing 1 branch instead of 2. lol.so had to top them again..also the plant i took more big leaves off and lower branches was drippping water out of the cuts like a leaking tap..i couldnt believe it..should of got it on video.that tells you how well these gals are drawing up the water.

Madmax

Madmax

Hi Jeff @Dragonsflame .is the Mac Dragon a naturally a dark leaf strain.you cant notice it 7nder the leds much but once you pull one out .they are pretty dark green.there is abit of a slight sheen suggesting they are getting plenty of N but my feed rate atm is low 530ppm .i was thinking it was the cal mag but havnt given them any since 9 days ago..going to b some nice girls in here mate...the siderfarmer is doing a greaat job so far...cant fault it..if anyones interested in purchasing an se 7000 keep checking in to see how its going..

Madmax

Madmax

Love the branching on these macs. they seem to want to grow wide instead of up..staking them soon fixes that problem.this is the last one i had to do...looks heaps better now.i didnt have any more stakes so i quick trip to the local store was in order.pretty much got everything under control..oh the bloody finned heaters second setting shit itself so thats why the sudden spike in humidity was coming
from..so it has either low or flat stick now..was only 30 bucks..cant complain really..ya get what you pay for.some pics of branching..camera came out abit dark lol..here come the buds 😍

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Hi Jeff @Dragonsflame .is the Mac Dragon a naturally a dark leaf strain.you cant notice it 7nder the leds much but once you pull one out .they are pretty dark green.there is abit of a slight sheen suggesting they are getting plenty of N but my feed rate atm is low 530ppm .i was thinking it was the cal mag but havnt given them any since 9 days ago..going to b some nice girls in here mate...the siderfarmer is doing a greaat job so far...cant fault it..if anyones interested in purchasing an se 7000 keep checking in to see how its going..

I find the mac stuff isnt a heavy feeder in general, so doesn't take a ton to keep them happy. That and the orange dreams side is pretty low fuss as well. So far everyone has loved the bx1, she can have some extra leaf to her.. nice for hash making not as much for trimming being the only downside people have relayed to me/

All in all, they are looking great in your care in my opinion!

cheerscant wait to see em covered in buds

Madmax

Madmax

They are big leafed girls too so a defol is in order shortly.got big trunks on em lol, they are they biggest ive had in 2 yrs. Lets see if my enviroment can bring out the big buds in them..the only time ive had to trim longer is if i get some foxtailing happening.i think its important you have a tuned enviroment as it plays a huge role how the buds come out...feeding too..too much n can play havoc on bud formation and more leaf.i know most will say its genetic but im seeing huge differences between outside grown to inside.im praying i get more bud to leaf...i hate leafy buds lol...

Madmax

Madmax

Gave them a little shuffle and have the big girls at the rear.pulled near all the big fan leaves off and look heaps better with those gone.it will probably b a week till i give them a good defoliate..i do it anytime really when i think its time.heathly plants bounce back really quickly and some it doesnt even affect them at all long as you dont go overboard with it..very impressed how well these plants are growing and with the light aswell.it has surprised me big time..going just aswell if not better than my lumatek zeus pro which cost me an arm lol.and i hate to say it haha...lights at 85% which is 620 watts and at 21" away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom