Dragonsflame genetics "Mac Dragon bx1" under "Spiderfarmer" se 7000 led lighting fixture.

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Madmax

Madmax

Looking good azz Max packed in there again man πŸ‘
Haha..cheers bro..going to extend the room soon and pack a couple more in there lol..lets see if i can get 3 a light under the spiderfarmer se7000 πŸ˜€..that would b quite a feat ..unsure on what the yield for the mac dragn bx1 will b but think im on track to get 2 .they are looking good..tallest plant is 30' shortest is 25" which is pretty damn good.looks like 2 phenos in there one has more yellow pistils.cant workout the scent atm .some form of fruit i cant explain right now..some leaves are starting to get sugar coated..couple more days and buds will b 2 weeks old since bud onset.. might have to get some more..love there structure..

Last edited:
Anthem

Anthem

Exactly what i am thinking.need to find some cheaper ones though..i wwas looking at high cfm hepa filters but they needed changing weekly ..just got to make these one last to make it worthwhile ..im still looking for high cfm filters that can last so i can save a little bit of dough..
Max you might be able to get some industrial air filters to put in front of the Haps to save life. There are some available for larger banks. I have sent stuff like 20’x30’ filled with 24”x 24” filters. I had a job at a building that did not have a good a/c system. The air balancing crew knew the building and demanded the owner change the filters before they would even show up

Madmax

Madmax

Max you might be able to get some industrial air filters to put in front of the Haps to save life. There are some available for larger banks. I have sent stuff like 20’x30’ filled with 24”x 24” filters. I had a job at a building that did not have a good a/c system. The air balancing crew knew the building and demanded the owner change the filters before they would even show up
Thanks Anthem .i had a look and found an filter company on the net that can cad design custom high cfm filter screens to slide over them.they can do all sorts..going to show a mate so he can do it on his home computer...

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Some of the girls doing some late stretching.on day 19 so they will stop pretty soon.on the flower nutes now and have done some light defoliating .a few phenos have a more open structure that dont really need touching much with the others a little more compact with leaves over lapping..extended the legs on a couple stands to get them more even..not much to do now with most braanches tied waitingz for the big buds to come..looking pretty good 🀘 apart from the light stress on back middle,dont usually get that till week 6 under the lumatek at same distance so dunno whats up there..i ant raising it..its 22" away at 85%..will see how its fareing in a week.
View attachment 1278594
lol how do you get in there to water them all

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hand watering as I do, I don't grow more than 5-6 but I'm in a 4x4 tent on the coastal bend,Cheers and "What a Grow" SS

Madmax

Madmax

lol how do you get in there to water them all
I dont get in there.i just use 3 litre plastic milk containers and get on my knees and reach out to the rear ones..its not that far really as im only using 4 ft front to rear.i suck it up with the wet vac which it works okay..just got to b quick about it..i use to pull front middle out out so i could get the trays out to empty which was a pita doing that every nite..the lights doing a really good job so far.im pretty happy bout that.i havnt changed anything else bar different strain.only at 550ppm too lol.still around 19 to 24" to light at 85%.

Madmax

Madmax

2 weeks since bud onset gone.this grows going by very quick..time flys when your having fun hey πŸ˜ƒ.back middle and plant to the right seems to have buds a little smaller than the others .different phenos id say..front middle is showing slight tacoeing on the leaf margins she the furthest away from the light at 2ft but shes most likey getting the most ppfd out of all of them as shes the closest to the middle..frost is really starting to lay down now. 😍 took a snap shot of the dimmer as i couldn't see it for shit..a tad over 85%..i knew it as close...

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Hey Jeff @Dragonsflame .do you have any early pics of the mac dragon buds .these are day 30.but 16 days since bud onset..i want to compare them against these pics..i wanna know if these are going to b leafy ..lol..im going to have bad dreams bout doing the trim till i do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

chemistry

chemistry

Well done, seeds glorious seeds, and the start of another quest, maybe even another tent to pheno hunt. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

Haha..seems these are inbred s1 or s2 p1 whatever they are.im pretty sure there traits will b locked in and any breeding say over a reg male different strain i dont think the gene pool can be changed..once you s1 that should b the end of the line.i gather these will b short,slow growth etc..basically ive put an s1 fem clone over another clone off same plant and 2 other different phenos..i actually dont know if these will b any good .most likely ill have to veg longer to get some sizze to them...who knows..i dunno what im doing lol.mucking about by the looks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter