Dragonsflame genetics "Mac Dragon bx1" under "Spiderfarmer" se 7000 led lighting fixture.

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
mac dragon bx1 photos....

Mac dragon bx1 photo 2 skizzle
Mac dragon bx1 photo 3 skizzle
Mac dragon bx1 photo 4 skizzle
Mac dragon bx1 photo 5 skizzle
Mac dragon bx1 photo 6 skizzle
Mac dragon bx1 skizzle42
Mac Dragon BX1 Bob ross
Mac Dragon BX1 Bob ross 1
Mac Dragon BX1 Bob ross 2
Mac Dragon BX1 Bob ross 3
Mac Dragon BX1 Bob ross 4
Mac Dragon BX1 Bob ross 5
Mac Dragon BX1 Bob ross 6
Mac Dragon BX1 Bob ross 7
Mac Dragon BX1 Bob ross 8
Newer photos skizzle mac dragon bx1 8
Newer photos skizzle mac dragon bx1 2
Newer photos skizzle mac dragon bx1 3
Newer photos skizzle mac dragon bx1 4

Madmax

Madmax

Wicked.thanks Jeff.yeah i got one of those phenos in 7,8,and 9 photos..i have 3 stressing showing same heat or light intensity stress even when im 26" away from light at 600watts.they are showing it in some of your photos aswell.could this b put down to the hawaii climate or some phenos are more sensitive..its been driving me a little nuts actually.thinking wtf am i doing wrong.im not even at 3 weeks since bud onset but couple days off 5 weeks in flower..finger rub on the sugar leaves is sweet like fruit candy.i cant stop smelling it😆these pics are of the the 2 standout phenos.one is a prominent golf ball shape.

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Cheers man 👍 yeah why not...some seeds wont show their tail in glass of water and thought they wernt any good..i planted them anyway like i normally do and they ended up coming up..i ended up with 2 many lol and gave a couple to a mate and he loves there structure..
Im after a real heavy yielder from jeff to grow after christmas..i just dont know what to choose lol..its all fire

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Giving the ph,ec pen her clean and changed the batteries even though they were at 50%..i might get another ph electrode for it seem its playing up a little bit.ive just put my glasses on and seen the expiry dates on a couple bottles and they have sold it to me with close to expiry when i purchased the tossers, the conductivity solution has expired and also the ph 4.01...im gonna let them know about it as this shits not cheap ...nor the pen..anyway ive started the boost a little early this time and will run it for 3 weeks..its basically just supplements.i read up on the canna boost and found that it hasnt any pgr's in it whatsoever so dont believe everything you are told..warming up here now and i get to turn the heater off in room lights off so my powerbill will start coming down now..brilliant..big blob of shit came off.lol.would b the reason i was getting erratic readings.
20220921 145408
20220921 153935

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

I thought that aswell ..like where the fook did that drop from 🤣..its wafer thin and came out of the ph electrode..now i know why when i phd for the seeded plants rinsed and then checked ph of the mac dragons feed it still had solution that blob would of soak up..it was taking ages to get to the reading i phd earlier..had to keep swishing it....now it should read quicker now...that blobs been there for ages id say as id only re calibrated it 4 weeks ago.this time i used a paper towel wet with cleaning solution to wipe insides..i soaked it for longer too...just when you think you have cleaned it properly that drops off...i looked in probe area and didnt see anything..i might changed my name to mr magoo lol..

M

Mcprp

Phew.what a night.finally have the @SpiderFarmerLED se 7000 fixture up and running.Yaay 😃..the lighting from this fixture is extremely bright.much brighter than the lumatek zeus pro and im only at 70% i think.the dimmer does need to b moved though as your looking up into the light adjusting,apart from that everythings sweet as.setting up was pretty easy and its well built too and does come with a couple spare light holding clips if you break one accidently.plants seem to b loving it atm.really looking forward to how well this fixture performs,but atm it looks well and truly up to the task ☺.have to learn how to use this camera now so i can take much better pics of the se7000 ..its soo bright it makes everything white lol....
Oh ..could you bring the my mac dragon thread over to this one for me please dad 😃 @Aqua Man
View attachment 1272320 View attachment 1272321 View attachment 1272318 View attachment 1272319

M

Mcprp

Phew.what a night.finally have the @SpiderFarmerLED se 7000 fixture up and running.Yaay 😃..the lighting from this fixture is extremely bright.much brighter than the lumatek zeus pro and im only at 70% i think.the dimmer does need to b moved though as your looking up into the light adjusting,apart from that everythings sweet as.setting up was pretty easy and its well built too and does come with a couple spare light holding clips if you break one accidently.plants seem to b loving it atm.really looking forward to how well this fixture performs,but atm it looks well and truly up to the task ☺.have to learn how to use this camera now so i can take much better pics of the se7000 ..its soo bright it makes everything white lol....
Oh ..could you bring the my mac dragon thread over to this one for me please dad 😃 @Aqua Man
View attachment 1272320 View attachment 1272321 View attachment 1272318 View attachment 1272319

Madmax

Madmax

Lol...its around 800 a qtr 400 of that is for running the rooms or there abouts .. i use 2600 watts at max in winter compared to summer bout 1300w.thats just a rough estimate..

Last edited:
M

Mcprp

A quarter ? Is that 3 months ? The reason I laughed about it is because I did my first indoor grow last year and I had 3 200 watt led’s , fan , dehumidifier, small space heater and my bill went up like 300 a month . Ouch ! I thought , how do people do this . It didn’t seem to pay its self off .

Madmax

Madmax

No thats every 3 months ..yeah everythings going up...even more in the nxt 6-12 mnths..id like to get back outdoors and save $$$