Dreadful cal mag crunch…I think

• Thread starter Bulfarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bulfarms

I’m about week 6 and having a small problem..maybe big?

I’ve flushed with low EC and now just fed @ 2.0ec. Hoping it won’t get worse

Dreadful cal mag crunchi think
Dreadful cal mag crunchi think 2
Dreadful cal mag crunchi think 3
Moshmen

Moshmen

What are you feeding? What are you growin in? What lights ya got? How far away?

What’s the temps ? Unfortunately you got issues , the more info you can give the experts the better advice u will get- whole plant pic?

B

Bulfarms

Canna coco 3g 70/30 perlite
Luxx 645w @ 18” @ 80%
78F 50% humidity
Athena ag @ 3.0 initially dropped down to 2.5ec now

This is only happening to one specific strain in my room.
Thank you!

C3B5A135 DDCF 459B 92B0 FFB6E9FCA890
3B30D53E 5DF6 4BC2 899F 25C1868B4F42
76E13850 C985 405B AB56 E004DE9A3108
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Canna coco 3g 70/30 perlite
Luxx 645w @ 18” @ 80%
78F 50% humidity
Athena ag @ 3.0 initially dropped down to 2.5ec now

This is only happening to one specific strain in my room.
Thank you!
Sorry but I think we need a coco grower to chime in - personally they look overfed for sure to much nitro this late in flower imo and yeah ya prolly got a calmag issue to much cal, lock-in out the mag

B

Bulfarms

Sorry but I think we need a coco grower to chime in - personally they look overfed for sure to much nitro this late in flower imo and yeah ya prolly got a calmag issue to much cal, lock-in out the mag
I just flushed them out with really low EC then fed .5g @ 2ec one day later. Not sure if it’s the right thing to do.

Ive been watering 2x a day.
Approx 3qt in the morning then 1-2q at night.

I do run co2 also @ 1000

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@Bulfarms please just keep one thread going for the same topic..
thanks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Heading home give me a few but definitely need to lower nitrogen and looks like they are drying to much

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Athena pro line
Follow their instructions which is 3.0EC
For the amount I usually water 2qt in the morning and an extra 1-2 at night
Ok so 3 gal pot you should be feesing like this.

750ml 2.0-3.0 EC (Athena runs lower N ratio so you are right running the higher EC) so i suggest running 2.0 in this case and go from there.

of that 750ml you NEED to see 75-150ml of runoff. If you give then 750ml and get no runoff then you need to add a feeding event to each day.

in 1 gal i ended up feeding 14x a day with a 3 week veg.

Now first i would flush with 1.0EC and enzymes like hygrozyme to clear out the buildup and likely uneven ratios in the coco.

Then then read this and if you have any questions let er rip.

The damaged leaves will get worse and the plant wont be throwing out a lot more so be prepared for that. It is what it is at this point but that doesn’t mean you cant make a difference since you have a few weeks left.

are you adding any other additives?

B

Bulfarms

Wow thanks for the detailed reply.
I actually noticed I had to pour a gallon of water in before I saw any runoff if any. I will add another feeding then. I use their cleanse with every watering. No other bottles this run.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I actually noticed I had to pour a gallon of water in before I saw any runoff if any. I will add another feeding then. I use their cleanse with every watering. No other bottles this run.
Yeah im thinking you need to run probably 4x a day spread over the light cycle and prob dont need one over night.

by feeding 750ml and measuring run off each time you can dial in the grow and needs of the plants while making sure the rootzone stay good and stable

2Bad

2Bad

Probably not good to use the cleanse that often @Aqua Man what you think? Feel like it could possibly cause an issue.

Anthem

Anthem

Probably not good to use the cleanse that often @Aqua Man what you think? Feel like it could possibly cause an issue.
Their cleanse is hypoclorilis acid. It is designed to be used ever watering to kill off all bacteria in the root zone. I do not run their product but a similar product

Latest posts

Top Bottom